Rain delay thread

An 1 and a half? Wow you can get in a full movie and still have some time to kill.

5 minutes past 5pm, wife asks, when you gonna start the ribs

Here's the latest radar. CMS is between the two "T"s in "Charlotte."

Looks like the rain will end in a few minutes, but it will take a while to dry the track once the downpour ends.

CMS radar.gif

If you didn't answer "Right now dear." You answered wrong.
I said, in 29 minutes( 29 minutes left on the timer) when you are done with the oven, and walked away

A wonderful day of racing ....... I am recording the 600 to watch later but I will have to watch it alone:( The family did Indy and Monaco with me earlier but the whole bunch is all but done with Nascar after all these years.

Well, damn. LOL
wife and daughter are baking something, and I dont really want to use the grill, I really have no clue how much propane is left in the tank thanks to the useless gauge I have

We're also having thunderstorms in central SC. The local Fox affiliate plays a distinctive beeping sound before each alert and warning. Fortunately, most of them have gone off every time DW has opened his mouth.

Guess I will watch the Simpsons

@DSquad48 In regards to your NASCAR Heat question you asked in the official race thread...I have the game. You play on Xbox or Playstation?

Back
Top Bottom