Rate The Cup Race: 2019 Daytona Clash

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
"Please keep your reply's to one rating number 1 thru 10, 10 being the best. And your comments short and to the point. Discussions/debates can be held in other threads. It makes it much easier for @ToyYoda to tally the results". And while I'm at it, Thanks to him for doing it. :beerbang:

Last edited:
"Please keep your reply's to one rating number 1 thru 10, 10 being the best. And your comments short and to the point. Discussions/debates can be held in other threads. It makes it much easier for @ToyYoda to tally the results". And while I'm at it, Thanks to him for doing it. :beerbang:

Thanks Johali.

I’m going with a 4 on this one. Good to see the cars back on the track, but the intermittent rain, freight training, and Jimmie’s bump and win made it a rather unsatisfying race.

8 I had a ball ,the racing thread was where the real entertainment was. Off wif his head, somebody needs to make a move..no wait. :) Damn good to see all of the OEM's up front and running well IMO.

I'll go with a 2.5, probably too high but at least we saw cars on track going fast again

I'll go 1, and that's ONLY because one of my guys won the race, as ugly of a way to win as it was. As if the race itself wasn't dull enough, the rain wiped out any flow to the event it might have had. This is another race that would be MUCH better served to move to another venue.

Glad I wasn’t there, that was the type of farce that leaves a sour taste. 1.

4. Happy cars are back on the track, it’s racing season!

?

rain started, off to the pool for 3hrs.
i see i didnt miss much,
as usual.

4. Great to see the Wood Brothers 21 kicking ass. JJ should have been too embarrassed to celebrate in victory lane.

I say 1. The only time it got interesting is when Johnson tried to pass Meard for the lead and wrecked the whole field.

The race wasn't as bad as the way it ended imo... u cant blame NASCAR or the cars for the drivers taking it easy. It's the nature of the beast. To finish first.. first you must finish

Ride around and destroy the field on the last lap isn't racing

I understand that there will be wrecks in racing but the stuff that goes on at plate tracks is a complete waste. When you factor in the potential for injury IDK what people see in them.

I just hope the new rules don’t give us mini Daytona style races.

The race wasn't as bad as the way it ended imo... u cant blame NASCAR or the cars for the drivers taking it easy. It's the nature of the beast. To finish first.. first you must finish

I don't know that anybody was taking it easy, but for whatever reason, it was a one groove race track. Unless you were going to bulldoze somebody, it was going to be pretty hard to go anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom