Rate The Cup Race: Auto Club Speedway

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
5 Some action back in the field but not a lot.

Last edited:
2. In what other "sport" (if that's what NASCAR truly is) can you be one of the only guys out there who commits a complete blunder and luck your way into a win? Answer: none. Including WWE.

It looked like there was some action back the the pack, but unfortunately they didnt show it unless it was Kyle. Not a terrible race, but far from great.

5 and I think that is 3 more than it deserves( nothing to do with Mr 53/147 winning)

7, the main talking points stemming from this race for me have to be how Kyle Busch overcame a speeding penalty to get career win #200, Kurt Busch continuing to be the best of the Chevy's, and how the Hendrick squad starts off strong and flops by the end of the race.

8, don't like whoever drives the 18, and very disappointed in the race broadcast as there were a number of top ten passes that did not get a mention even though there was nothing else to show.
But it was a good race to watch.
Now let's get to the cooking show and no interviews.

giphy.gif

3. This package was exposed as a gimmick on Friday during pole day and made crystal clear during the race today. I looked up with about 30 to go and actually thought “is this over yet?” I haven’t done that in a real long time.

5. This package doesn’t mix at this racetrack. Stoked my driver won but not gonna lie and say the product was amazing lol

Back
Top Bottom