Rate The Cup Race: Coke 600

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
9 Good racing all over the place.

9 The racing was better during the day part, the night time was not the right time,

8. Too tired to give any further thoughts :/

8.25 best 600 in years wish I had gone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9. Great racing for a mile-and-a-halfer. Three- and four-wide moves were not uncommon. The restarts have been a hot topic as of late, being referred to as a very focal point with this new package. Well, they did not disappoint yet again tonight!

Some underdogs got some serious moral victories as well. Chris Buescher continues to punch well above his weight. Corey LaJoie hammered in what I believe is his best Cup result bar plate tracks with a 12th-place finish.

4 for me on the race, too much reliance on a push and too much of a penalty for a burp of the throttle. A 10 for the respect shown for our fallen soldiers.I absolutely loved the patriotism and respect shown for the sacrafices made by so many. Nascar is best in the business at that.

9 Saw the last 100 laps. Great finish.

Back to back top 10s for the 48. A win is coming soon

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6. The drivers had to work for it more than some other venues. But still, this aero racing is not my thing... excessive downforce, drafting to overcome the excessive drag, pushing to overcome the anemic horsepower.

However, I really like the way CMS and the whole Nascar community celebrate Memorial Day. Some of it verges on being overdone at times, but really it's all good. I especially love the way Mike Joy weaves into his broadcast brief comments about many of the fallen heroes that are on the windshields. His tone is solemn, respectful, and without pandering... just right.

I know it's off topic but I'd like to ask a question. I've had a house full of visiting family this week. I enjoyed their company and they at least feigned interest in the race, but I couldn't hear why everyone kept trying to knock the walls down. Was the Stick-Um wearing out? A Goodyear issue? Something in the set-ups? Or was it all random coincidence with no single reason?

I like how a month ago people were starting to grumble about the lack of cautions and now suddenly we’re getting 3 cautions per stage. Add the drop in speeds and that was the longest 600 not affected by rain I can remember.

Just finished watching the race,(love my DVR), something for everyone in this one.
Hamlin finally, after numerous earlier attempts, tried to knock the wall down.
Gotta laugh at, All Hat and No Cows AD, going from up front straight to the back, LOL.

9. Enjoyable race to watch. NASCAR did an excellent job saluting our genuine heroes. See ya DW, you've been great for our sport. I hope you're not a stranger. Come around sometime and visit the guys in the booth and the fans. Thanks for the memories. Boogity boogity boogity.....

9+ good racing good coverage.
dislike seeing turds win.

Back
Top Bottom