Rate The Cup Race: Dover 1

6 I was in and out of sleep all day, feeling kind of crappy but I saw pretty much the whole last stage.

5 The best part was the end of stage 2 with Bowman taking the lead and everyone else converging behind. The entire final stage was an aerowake follow the leader predicated on track position and clean air, which was predominantly what I saw all race long, with the exception of a handful of fun moments that come with the territory of Dover and 36 cars on a track, that allowed it to be watchable at times. The potential for a higher quality race is abundant.

7 haven't been able to catch too many races live this year because I work a lot of weekends. Thought the 41 might have had a shot if he caught a yellow near the end.

5 at best. Just finished up watching on DVR after work. Choo choo all aboard the aero train except a couple moments at the end of the stages.

Old school type Dover race. Leader had them covered and everyone else was pretty much trying to maintain their position and avoid going a lap down...

10. Another TRD win. 7/11 and an 18 pt. lead in the Manufacturer Standings. Wind tunnel behind US. OSS'ed all to hell. Just awesome.

8. Had a good race going until Truex got the lead and stunk it up after that.

9. Loved how good the first 2 stages were then Truex comes on and lays it down in the 3rd. His pit crew was flawless and Truex getting on and off pit road gained him almost 3 seconds on his lead. Impressive

Back
Top Bottom