Rate The Cup Race: Fontana

7. I almost hate to give the race a rating as I think it would have been so much better in person. I thought there were some good moments and it was fun watching the 48 slide around getting everything possible. I liked watching Byron as the kid should eclipse all the other youngsters within a year or so IMO.

10 for NASCAR again letting the race play out.

Pretty boring season so far, when the winner is certain after lap 5, idc how good the racing for 12th is, that makes a boring race. Has any race besides Daytona been less then a 4 second deficit to 2nd place? I can see where hard cores like it, but rating will continue to plummet if this is the product once again

Pretty boring season so far, when the winner is certain after lap 5, idc how good the racing for 12th is, that makes a boring race. Has any race besides Daytona been less then a 4 second deficit to 2nd place? I can see where hard cores like it, but rating will continue to plummet if this is the product once again

I actually enjoyed this one a lot more than Phoenix or Vegas. Mostly cause of the way this track races. Multiple grooves. Guys jumping the seams and hitting the wall. It’s good stuff.

A dominant car winning by 7 seconds is the norm these days. What can ya do?

You people quiet down with your "this is boring racing" or the BS cautions will come back

I am hoping for the best but prepared for the worst. Hopefully ratings will increase a little and stabilize or Nascar and/or FOX will want to change something.

I actually enjoyed this one a lot more than Phoenix or Vegas. Mostly cause of the way this track races. Multiple grooves. Guys jumping the seams and hitting the wall. It’s good stuff.

A dominant car winning by 7 seconds is the norm these days. What can ya do?

Go to the gym and tan and still know who's gonna be leading when I get back lol

For the gnat...
You can call it what you want. However, when the leader wins by almost 10 seconds, and at times the leader runs laps 3/4 of a second faster than the entire field I call it boring. Thus, I rate it a 2. The only part I enjoyed was the karma that befell the 4 car for his boneheaded move.

I thought it was as good, if not a little better (longer race), than the Xfinity race. I did not watch either race in their entirety but caught a good chunk of both.

For the gnat...
You can call it what you want. However, when the leader wins by almost 10 seconds, and at times the leader runs laps 3/4 of a second faster than the entire field I call it boring. Thus, I rate it a 2. The only part I enjoyed was the karma that befell the 4 car for his boneheaded move.

As I was watching the race I was thinking to myself there is no way on God's green earth that young people in any significant numbers are going to be entertained by what FOX is showing. If they were at the track they may have liked it.

7. I love the track, tire wear, multiple grooves. I don't like the leader winning with a 9 second lead. Nascar is making progress by not throwing fake debris cautions and letting the race play out, but every week someone is far far better than everyone else...

Did you enjoy the racing in the 90s?

Beautiful day and fast cars but not enough action.

I do give a solid 10 to Happy driving his rattletrap back to the pits tho.

Where’s the bonehead thread?

Back
Top Bottom