Rate The Cup Race: Kansas II

Very cool win, but the race overall was a typical mile and a half borefest.

A very meh first 230 laps. The last part was interesting with the 18 and 42 chasing down the 9, but they hit the air bubble and stalled out. Gen 6 aero parade snoozer. And I'm a pretty big supporter of Chase but this is rating the race not the winner. I give it a 5

7. I don’t get to see every race but I’m glad I saw this one. Not every race will be edge of your seat but this one ebbed and flowed.

Listening on radio, 7

Everything I need in a race except the win for MY TRD powered Toyotas. 10. Congrats Chase fans. Oddly, it seems to me that the hype machine is less sickening as he starts winning for real. Nice to see. He is a player in this for sure. Harvick, Chase, Logano, and Kyle Busch to Homestead. Write it down. Sweet Jesus Harvick has given away so many.....

6.5 glad for the unexpected lead change, but I sure would have liked to see Chase battle Harvick for the lead, he was coming on strong at the end. Don't know if he would have been able to push thru the dirty air to get it done, but he had that one coming anyway, he has been knocking on the door for awhile. Wouldn't it be something to see him get another win in the next round?

5 Anyone who thinks Harvick did not speed on pit road to let Chase win has been brainwashed

Wasn’t able to participate in race thread as I was traveling home today from Wisconsin from a wedding yesterday....was able to listen on the radio. Seemed about a 7, I am bummed I missed the Chase vs Kyle vs Kyle battle for the lead.

I'm gonna go with a 7.5. It would have been lower only due to the 12/42 not getting lucky but then the 9 did instead. Lol.

4, what an exciting playoff race...OK, not really.

I'll give the Kansas race a 5. It was so boring, for the first time in several years, I turned the race off and did something else.

ahudsonman, really like your avatar! Did you know the original 1952 Hudson Club Coupe driven by Herb Thomas when he won the 1953 NASCAR Championship recently sold for a record $1,270,00.00!!
Yep!! You read it right. That is one million, two hundred-seventy thousand dollars!!
I'm with you on the Hudson automobiles. They were ahead in body design for the time and one tough vehicle. That twin H power when wound up was super fast!!!

7.0. Good race, not great. Congrats to Chase Elliott. For some inexplicable reason, I did not wear my B Kez tee shirt during the race. I'm bummed that he did not advance in the playoff... and it's my fault. *sigh*

4. Until the last 30 laps or so NOTHING happened, and for the last 30, nothing happened, there was just a chance that something might happen. I'm thrilled that Chase won, but I'm not going to make the race itself into something it wasn't.

5. Boring race, but the ending was tense for me as a Chase fan watching the intervals drop and thinking "here we go again." Loved the win, but the race was very "mreh."

Back
Top Bottom