RATE The Cup Race : Michigan 1

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
3. Slightly better than last week's race.
MTJ had a better than usual Michigan race.
That and seeing Kurt Busch back in the top five, as well as Suarez, were the only real highlights from this one.

LARRY

Stages! Stages! We don't need no stinking stages!!
7.7 some good racing in the pack, and good coverage of it.
Michigan is good visionaly.
Truex nice whining job. Poor boy.

FearThe4

Team Owner

loved the pack racing just wish had more passes for the lead but still this was fun to watch and did'n put me to sleep like Pocono did last week.

also Harvick's crew gets a 0 sick of their crap its time to make a change there cause its getting tiresome how bad they are.

Pandaz3

Tire changer
9 I was happy to see Joey execute a little better. Kurt Busch finally finished as well as his car was running. Saurez got a top five too. How about Newman. Only a couple of top teams in the top five.

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
8. Great entertainment for Michigan and a perfect car setup for it. Just as though short tracks are best with high horsepower and tough handling, momentum type works better for 2 mile and up tracks

KodiakRusty89

Team Owner

I love absolutely love Michigan; when the cars aren't neutered. Give me fast and wide open racing and having to man up entering the corners. I've been a fan for 30 years and I still don't understand the point of these NASCAR "track packages". It should be dependent upon the teams on what "package/setups" they choose to run.

4tires17gals

Team Owner
5 is sick of the fake crashes to cause a caution to prevent a fuel milage race.

Top Bottom