Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by Johali, Aug 11, 2019.
This package sucks. More obvious at tracks like Michigan.
Became a boring fuel mileage race after Stage 1.
7.5 little more entertaining then the first race
8.04...bummed about Blaney's finish, but surprised me for a Meeeechigan race
7.5 - Better
8 surprise winner, thought he was done.
7.5. Not as exciting as the first Michigan race this year, which had a lot of 80s/90s Daytona/Talladega-style drafting.
But, there was still some of that in this race, and it was a good race overall.
7 and not only because that's the position Preece finished
9. one of the more fun fuel mileage races. Not a clear best car...rather, the best car wasn't there till the end.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
8 --- kept me interested.
6 I really don’t like fuel mileage races
5 need better glue
7.5, partly because they managed to get rid of the Daytona-style drafting.
7.5 it was better than June
The Michigan races seemed similar to Pocono. The first ones were stinkers while the second go around were pretty good. I have no issue with fuel mileage races because I like strategy. Saving gas, building fuel efficient engines use to be an art...
8 Seems right!
10. Great race and Kyle Busch ran like a three leg dog.
8. Lots of comers and goers, cars were changing throughout, different strategies, didn’t know who was going to run out of gas and lots of contact/wrecks. I’ve never seen Michigan more difficult to drive, those guys were really up on the wheel
7, better than I expected but still a bit of an aero war. The fastest car at the end of the race won.
It's cool to see how much harvick savors these wins. I think at 43 here realizes he has a lot more wins behind him than in front.
7. This tracks needs one race a year.
5.5....get rid of the aero and more horsepower. Make drivers...well drive
8. The package definitely improved this track, but that's still not saying much. This track, like Pocono, rarely produces good racing no matter what the package.
8 had a bunch of good racing and fuel strategies.
More horsepower is right. I don’t want fuel strategy, I want the best drivers in the fastest cars putting it to the edge.
Separate names with a comma.