Rate The Cup Race: Talladega II

Thank goodness Aric won. Only good thing that came out of this dud of a race.

2...sad to see it coming down to this. If not for the party Saturday night who will buy tickets next year?

2...sad to see it coming down to this. If not for the party Saturday night who will buy tickets next year?
Totally different package next year that i think will produce much better racing here

My guy ran up front for most of the race and I still rate it a 5. Team racing really sucks the fun out of the race. With the new rules package that race is how the teams will race all next year to give their drivers the best chance to win races.

I wish the slingshot manuever was a lot more prevalent, the way restrictor plate racing was 10-15 years ago, when you pulled behind another car, you got a big boost in speed and blew the doors off the car in front of you.

Only saw the last 3 laps so, solid 9 they even let them race back to the flag!

6 The end was somewhat interesting. Glad to see the 10 win. But most of the race was like a train race with SHR pulling the field of cars along.

8 good one, SHR kicked some butts, all 4 still alive going into Kansas, big shift. As Burton is fond of saying that's HUUGE. Glad Allen called the last corner to the finish line. Kansas is going to be a scrap, those Yotas aren't going to take that lying down.

a 4.........I like it when the talking heads keep saying they are going to start racing at the 10 to go mark

Back
Top Bottom