Rate The Cup Race: Watkins Glen

What an awesome race! Thoroughly entertained from start to finish!!

10 can't think of a single complaint.

I didn't expect to watch a replay of last year's race. The difference this time is that fuel didn't have near as much of a bearing on the end result as it did last year!

9.5, what a awesome race.

10, maybe only the third I’ve awarded. My rating had nothing to do with the winner except his performance.

10. Pissed at the result, but that was a great race. Chase was flawless. That is some **** right there.

9.9 so that I’m not a homer. Chase detractors cling to the last criticism of “he hasn’t dominated, he always backs into someone’s mistake.” Well today he whipped them, led 80-90.

9 just because of the disparity in speed between the top 2 and the rest of the field, but there was some crazy stuff happening all over. First truly dominant win of Chase's career, I'm happy.

9 Rubbing is racing and there was lots of that. Chase drove a great race even when Truex was putting constant pressure on him. The on track moments were fun to watch also. Don't think Kyle Bush made many friends, but he did have a great save and a decent finish with a car that everyone had beat on.

10! What race!! Good to see good racing with the bumping and banging, the spin-outs and hard driving. All in all a great day for NASCAR to show how racing should and can be.

7. Rather boring race and was only made interesting by Kyle's rumblings with his former drivers. Felt like the race was too short also.

Back
Top Bottom