Rate The Race: Bristol l

Race of the year. You could legitimately run anywhere on the track again. Could give someone the bumper if you needed to. Battles all around the track at any given point of the race. Great example of how lead changes aren't a good metric for quantifying "good racing".

9.5 but only because Larson didn't win. Awesome race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you guys can say this was the perfect race when the entire first half the leader just checked out

9 easily. Had a dirt track feel to it, two fast grooves and a lot of great driving. VHT should definitely be considered for multiple tracks, it'd be nice to see some of those other tracks that are one groove be expanded

10. Even with the lack of passing for the lead early, there's was plenty of great racing throughout the pack.

9 really enjoyed the race!

Sent from my PLT7100G using Tapatalk

9.5 which is off the charts for me as I usually don't get above 8.75. Lots of good battles all day but when it mattered the most the phenomenal duo of JJ and Chad got it done.

9.5 Great racing. Can't wait to see how the VHT works out at Talladega!!!!!!!!!

My rating: 9.0. The best short track race I've seen for a good long while. It was great to see two grooves working. I'd probably rate it even higher if the 42 had won.

3 more cheating at both the team and NASCAR level, with Khane's caution for the 48 when JJ got tired

3 more cheating at both the team and NASCAR level, with Khane's caution for the 48 when Just J got tired
cheech-joint.gif

Think I figured out how you come up with stuff

9 easily. Had a dirt track feel to it, two fast grooves and a lot of great driving. VHT should definitely be considered for multiple tracks, it'd be nice to see some of those other tracks that are one groove be expanded
VHT is what I'd like to see Charlotte try. Keep the night race with the sticky stuff added in.

My hope is CMS going to a fall day race is setting us up for Martinsville under the lights in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom