Rate The Race: Charlotte Coke 600

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
8- A lot of racing back in the pack on Raceview.

My rating: 7. There was plenty of good racing behind the leader earlier in the race. Also, there were several rounds of green flag pit stops.

Hard to rate a race when the winner was absolutely dominate. Fair amount of passing behind him. Guess I'll give it a 7.

I think for this race, gotta break it up, winner 10+ , race 5

6.5 only reason being is that the few people I was pulling for hard didn't do THAT well.

So many ratings above 5

I wanna watch the race yall saw

I'm probably feeling generous because of the awesome day of racing we were blessed with overall, plus this decent fade. :cheers:

Reactions: Bob
I was interested to see the ratings for this race. I didn't get to see the race, but I did see that Truex completely dominated. Usually when someone dominates like that, the race doesn't get great ratings for obvious reason. I think the fact that Truex was the one who dominated definitely helped the ratings, but that's just an assumption since I didn't actually see the race.

I was interested to see the ratings for this race. I didn't get to see the race, but I did see that Truex completely dominated. Usually when someone dominates like that, the race doesn't get great ratings for obvious reason. I think the fact that Truex was the one who dominated definitely helped the ratings, but that's just an assumption since I didn't actually see the race.

He dominated but it wasn't like he jumped out to 15 second leads every run. Plus it was a very popular win.

Back
Top Bottom