Rate The Race: Charlotte Open & All Star

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
Just curious about how the new setups play out.

Open-- 9

All Star--- 8.5

That sh*t was badass

9.5 for the open
9.5 for the ASR

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ASR 8.5

NASCAR gets some good storylines coming out of this entertaining million dollar exhibition race.

Open - 9
All-Star - 8

Hopefully Nascar doesn't quickly react to this package as being a "success". Cars still seemed to lose the nose behind other cars as usual.

Sorry you shouldn’t be talking side drafting or need to be pushed on a mile and a half. I for one am not big on low horsepower racing.

Open - 8.5
All star- 8.8.
I don't know why the need stages in the all star.
I would rather see green flag stops.
But pretty good drama at the end.
Glad to see Larson win it.

9 and 8

2 epic finishes in the Open race that would be instant classics (had they been points-paying race finishes). Can't ask for more than that. Preece vs Hemric and Bowyer vs Newman...finally nice to see some conflict in these damn races. KyBu tryn' to knock down the wall was a great choke.

10. Great fun. Fabulous race. The All Star race is competition in its purest form. Money and pride....Larson stoked to win, and a fight. Life is good.

Open 9.5
ASR 8.0

The fight a 5.0 (l have a high standard for fight scores. The only 10 l ever saw was a cat fight, that involved tearing off a shirt).

10 and 10. It's all good at my house. I was entertained by entertainment. What more could a man want?

Open: 9.5
All Star: 9
Best all star weekend I’ve seen in a while.

Open . ...9.75
ASR.......8.

reminded me of the racing I watched as a kid at Meyers speedway in Houston, Tx. in the 1960s.
Where I 1st. watched A.J. Foyt race.

Anyone have any idea how they split up the prize money?

Back
Top Bottom