Rate The Race: Phoenix

Good stage racing and awesome finish.

Every race has been dramatic at the finish, really fun to watch.

Ryan Newman closes the deal after staying out!

Wish Larson hadn't have screwed up on the restart but happy for Newman. Liking the racing so far this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An 8 for me and this has been the third race in a row I have liked and the 4th consecutive without a bogus caution which is really refreshing. I liked the length of the first 2 stages and it would have been nice for the 3rd to have gone by that quickly but I am not going to quibble over it. Great to see old no neck get a win as he probably doesn't have very many of those left in him.

I did injure myself during the race and ended up with a bruised tailbone which is no fun. The cause of the accident was a graphic FOX posted about notable drivers that had not achieved a top 10 this year and 1 of them on the list made me laugh so hard I slipped out of my chair and literally hit bottom.

I did injure myself during the race and ended up with a bruised tailbone which is no fun. The cause of the accident was a graphic FOX posted about notable drivers that had not achieved a top 10 this year and 1 of them on the list made me laugh so hard I slipped out of my chair and literally hit bottom.
Be nice to Jr., he's been sick. :p

Oh, and he still doesn't have one. Or did you mean someone else? ;) She doesn't either.

Nice to see Ryan "steal" one from all the usual suspects. And....Kyle B. was quite cheerful about losing. Almost as if someone had given him some "perspective" this past week about how to behave after a race ends without him winning it!

Glad to see such high, but more importantly, consistent ratings. Never before do I recall all of us agreeing on a race enjoyment level. (Minus Eldora).

I was disappointed by all the empty seats as a lot of people missed a decent show and I was also surprised as I thought last week's dust up was supposed to goose interest.

Back
Top Bottom