RATE THE RACE...Pocono

A

Awesome_Bill

I'd give todays race around an 8. Ive always liked the high speeds at pocono expicially into turn 1. At least there was an attempt for a battle but with the way things are today and with the aero push, its nearly impossible to pass unless youve got on hell of a car...

For the first time. Great race, very heartpounding final laps. Of course, the DEI cars were hooked up again and finished nose-to-tail in 3rd and 4th.

I was at work at didn't see it, but I'll give it a .0000000001 because Jeff Gordon gave up second place in points to Junior :angry:

6, Pretty borning race! Kyle seemed to have a soild top 15 place going untill his transmission went out, he kept moving up in the feild and made it to the top 15 when it went.

( Now if you were to rate the IRL race, that would be a 9.5!, awsome race and even better finish)

I 'm going to give the race a 5. It was an ok race.

(I would give the IRL race a 10. A great race with a very close finish.)

I give it an 8. Ward finished 19th, and there was some good racing.

I'd problebly give it a 6 at the most. Ward came in 19th and move up 1 spot in points. Jeff B. (2nd fav) came in 6th and Sterling (3rd fav) came in 10th. Not to bad of a day. Oh and Jeff G. hit the wall :p Just had to throw that in. :lol:

Despite my guy in the wall I enjoyed the RACE for a change and I do NOT like Pocono!
7+ B) :)

I guess it deserves 6 :) 's from me. The beginning of the race was rather boring. Not sure who checked up in front of Jeff, but it was too late for Blaney to do the same, therefore he got into the back of Jeff's car and sent him into the wall. Robby Gordon lost another friend today. (lol j/k) At least that is what Benny had to say about him and Mayfield getting together. Just a racing deal, but, well, you know....... :rolleyes: I was really, really, really glad to see Ryan hold off Busch for the win. Did I express enough that I was really, really, really glad that Ryan was able to hold off Busch for the win? (that was for 97forever! :p ) It wasn't a great day for the 48 team, but they did finish the race, and I'm happy about that. He gained 1 spot in the standings, except Bobby Labonte lost it to JJ. Didn't like that both Gibbs cars had motor troubles. :(

Oh, well, Indy is next week! :cheers:

Another fuel race. I'll give it a 4. That's one point for each of the last 4 races that have all been fuel races. It's getting old really fast.

I actually switched over to the IRL race after realizing it was going to be another fuel run and glad that I did. Great race with fantastic finish.

Bring back the softer tires and we won't have a fuel mileage race that often.

Nine. Some good racin' and my boy beat 'n' battled Busch for the win!

Too me the race seemed like it took forever to run!!! I did like that there were a couple grooves unlike times in the past!

I'd give it a 8.5 Considering Ryan won his 4th race of the season and rejoined the top ten in points. It was a good clean finish to a great race.

Back
Top Bottom