Rate the Race: Xfinity Lilly Diabetes 250

qzqBxlw.gif

I see what you did there.

I give it a 2 due to the late race cautions and making it somewhat interesting.

qzqBxlw.gif

I see what you did there.

I give it a 2 due to the late race cautions and making it somewhat interesting.

The three I gave it was stretching it I guess ..... actually you may have been stretching it a bit too :D

Painted the hood on my Focus today so I just got a chance to see the DVRd race.
The beauty of the DVR is that you don't have to watch BS heat races.
I fast forwarded to the only race that matters.
WoooooooooHooooooooooooo!!! Kyle Busch :punkrocke

ZERO POINT ZERO. I shut it off after seeing "heat' races. But in the mean time, you could change your tires after your 20 lap heat race?? Turned it back on momentarily--I dont know who won, but let me guess, Kbush? wow thats something new. As Homer Simpson would say BORING. ixfinity sucks ass. NOt worth watching at all. And all 1432 fans in the main grand stands would probably agree with me. This series is garbage.

Just finished watching it.

No one was hurt, property damage was minimal, it's over and off the schedule for another year. On that, how about a 1.5?

It might be time for NASCAR to outright ban Kyle from the XFINITY Series.

Nobody wants to watch races if they know who the winner is before they turn it on.
So they should ban Kimmel from ARCA?
With 4 wins on the year, is Brad in jeopardy of being banned from the Cup Series?

Kimmel isn't running ARCA.

The #1 rule of motorsports: Don't stink up the show.

Kyle Busch is racing above his league in XFINITY. The series is boring as hell, borderline on being the worst series in all of motorsports.

NASCAR won't do anything about Cup drivers in XFINITY because Kyle Busch has the most loyal fanbase in racing. But, they should.

It might be time for NASCAR to outright ban Kyle from the XFINITY Series.

Nobody wants to watch races if they know who the winner is before they turn it on.

I wouldn't go as far as ban Kyle Busch. I'd make a rule saying that Xfinity teams have to be separate from the Cup teams. Which means Kyle Busch won't be able to rely on Joe Gibbs parts when he races in Xfinity.

With 4 wins on the year, is Brad in jeopardy of being banned from the Cup Series?
Apples and oranges.

What Kyle is doing is similar to a scenario where Tom Brady joins a college football team.

Kimmel isn't running ARCA.

The #1 rule of motorsports: Don't stink up the show.

Kyle Busch is racing above his league in XFINITY. The series is boring as hell, borderline on being the worst series in all of motorsports.

NASCAR won't do anything about Cup drivers in XFINITY because Kyle Busch has the most loyal fanbase in racing. But, they should.
Did you see the grandstands? About 1000 people, max, attended that race. Take the Cup drivers out and the popcorn salesmen will be bumping into each other in the stands.

Sad that cup drivers have hurt attendance this bad, when the main reason for letting them race is that they are supposed to draw fans.

I wouldn't go as far as ban Kyle Busch. I'd make a rule saying that Xfinity teams have to be separate from the Cup teams. Which means Kyle Busch won't be able to rely on Joe Gibbs parts when he races in Xfinity.

This is the issue. It isn't cup drivers stinking up the show, it's that certain teams especially one in particular bring Cup level (in development and attention to detail, not in the horsepower sense) equipment to a feeder series.

It's become the worst racing series I can think of. Until some drastic changes happen I won't tune into another Xfinity race, period. Their "chase" this year is gonna suck so bad.

This is the issue. It isn't cup drivers stinking up the show, it's that certain teams especially one in particular bring Cup level (in development and attention to detail, not in the horsepower sense) equipment to a feeder series.

It's become the worst racing series I can think of. Until some drastic changes happen I won't tune into another Xfinity race, period. Their "chase" this year is gonna suck so bad.
What are the developmental teams feeding?

Was he kidding or were there only 1000 fans ? If so then What can the TV cameras do to avoid the angle?

Was he kidding or were there only 1000 fans ? If so then What can the TV cameras do to avoid the angle?
I would be shocked if there were more than 100 fans in attendance based upon what the TV showed. Not joking.

Back
Top Bottom