Rate the race

R

racerx11

With a score of 1 to 10, how entertaining do you think the races were so far starting with Daytona.

Daytona 4
The Rock 9
Vegas 7.5

Daytona...3

Rockingham...7

Las Vegas...9

Vegas was the best race I've seen this year by far. Even if Jeff got knocked out of it.

Very bias here......the rock was a 9 (since DJ won & Matt was 3rd) & Vegas was a 10!!!!!!!!!

Daytona: 5
(rain shortened did not help)

Rock: 8.5
(my rating last week)

Vegas: 9 :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:
(this one was better - some big point changes)

Daytona 1: Because that's the lowest possible (I'll give advance 1s for the Firecracker and the 2 'Dega races..nothing against DEI...just the plates)

Rock 9

Vegas 8

I gave Rockingham a 9.5 and I am gonna give Vegas a 7.5, not because of DJ's woes but because the track itself still has not produced the kind of racing that I like. Only 11 cars in the lead lap and very few lead changes is kinda disappointing but I did see some more competitive racing this year versus some of the previous races there.

The best thing about this one....I picked Kenseth to win on ALL of the Fantasy teams that I have going and he performed just as I expected he would.

Kel

Daytona: 4

Rockingham: 9

Las Vegas: 7 - It was about as good a race as you can have at a cookie-cutter.

Daytona: 5
Rockingham: 9
Las Vegas: 7 ( Ward didn't do well )

Not too bad today. Ward exhaled backwards, but we all have our days.

Seemed like one car at a time was good today. Makes for a boring race for the lead, but some guys came from way back and did well. And Junior didn't win. That's always a plus.

Daytona - .1
Rockingham - 8.5
Vegas - 7

Daytona - 2 Yuck is the only word that comes to mind. :(

Rockingham - 8.5 great side by side racing and a great battle to the end. :D

Vegas- 7 the track was better this year but still lacked something. I think it would have been dead boring had it not been for the action that hapopened by bunching the field up after each caution. :huh:

Daytona - 2 No comment needed

Rockingham- 9 Good racing

las vegas - 6 Race was won because of pit strategy, not much lead changes towards the end.

I give Daytona 6, would be higher if the whole race was ran!!

Rock is about a 7.5

vegas was a greta race and I give it a 9

Las Vegas was a 10. Had action, cars passing each other just about every lap, and my top drivers finishing well. Best Vegas race I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom