Rate the race

I loved it. Best race I've seen so far. I have always really liked Atlanta though. And Jeff and Matt both ran real well today so I guess my answer would be predictable.

Great race!!! 9 pointer Can't wait for next week!!
P.S. JB is 6th in points :bounce:

A little boring at first but great 2nd half. (loved the Gordo shove at the end for the pass and win.)

:pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:

Only 10 cars on the lead lap, that was a huge detractor for me. Labonte wins, Park gets called to the trailer, and Busch blows up :), those all add up to an 8.75, slightly better than Vegas but not nearly as good as the Rock.

Kel

I would have to rate it an 8. It was definetely the best finish so far this year. :bounce: :bounce:

I'd give it a 7, not as many passes for the lead as Vegas & all the competitve passes were Chevys passing Chevys, expect for when Ryan was in the lead.

I'd say its about a 7. i think the finish wasn't quite as good as the rock.

I would give it a 7.75. Better than the other races so far this season, but not as competitive or diverse in terms of leaders and passing as expected.

I'd give it an 8, one of the few races I've gotten to sit down and enjoy so far.

No more than 7.

Too many bowties for my taste. :D

Bring on the Lady! And Ward....gitcher head outta yer tail!

Great race...a 9, especially since Gordon beat Stewy (the best driver out there!...LMAO) :p

I'll give it a 7. I definately liked the Rock better, but inwas nice to see Boy Wonder running up front. To bad Awsome Bill had engine troubles.

Back
Top Bottom