Rate The Races: Duels 1 & 2

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
I'll start this early so that I don't forget since there's two races.

Duel 1 - 2. Two good laps at the end, otherwise a parade interrupted by some of the balloons getting away, and Ricky Stenhouse as D-Day driving the 'Eat Me' cake / Deathmobile.

th

Duel 1 - 2. Two good laps at the end, otherwise a parade interrupted by some of the balloons getting away, and Ricky Stenhouse as D-Day driving the 'Eat Me' cake / Deathmobile.

HAHAHA. I had a long time with therapy today and I am sore and tired and it was all I could do to keep my eyes open for the first race. I'm gonna put the pot on cuz if number 2 is like number 1 I will need lotsa java to make it to the end.

For all the race fans that liked the race I am super happy for you but the whole thing was dull for me which is just my 2 cents worth and thats it.

th (1).jpg

Duel 1: 2. Duel 2: 3. This aero package is dog****

Duel 2: 5.

Some better racing & more guys making moves but not much more thrilling.

#2 is a 5. Way better than #1 but it could be an awful long 500 miles on Sunday. I will tune in and check it out for sure.

7 duel 1. Blaney drove elbows up to get around Joey. Bubba drove one of his smarter races. It would be really something if he can keep it going.
8 duel 2. Elliott came from the back to the front, dominated the race and held off a late charge by Harvick after Hamlin bailed.

Both races - Give them both an 7+. They were what we thought they would be. When you impound a car after qualifying and there is so much unknown you cant expect 3 wide for 60 laps. That said it had some drama and feel good moments with Bubba and Blaney then Chase doing a great job holding off all those Toyotas.

I was happy to see the cars on the track. I think most drivers were trying to save their cars. I thought Stenhouse was the only one exploring what they could and couldn't do. He showed how the left rear is super sensitive. I'm concerned that drivers trying to exploit the un-bump to pass will cause some wrecks either unintentionally or intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom