Rate the TRUCK race --- Iowa

9. Great racing all day even for a race without a lot of yellows.

9 -- great race to start a double-header

The only 10 I would give a Race is if Jimmie Johnson was leading last lap on the back straightaway, when Dale Earnhardt gives JJ the "bump and run" in Turn 3 getting both loose, while Richard Petty cooly dives low to pass them both in Turn 4 but ends up going a little wide as Dale crosses over on the inside and it's a door-to-door drag race to a photo finish.

Oh, and they're all driving their period-correct Championship car of choice -- just a dream... :D

9 -- great race to start a double-header

The only 10 I would give a Race is if Jimmie Johnson was leading last lap on the back straightaway, when Dale Earnhardt gives JJ the "bump and run" in Turn 3 getting both loose, while Richard Petty cooly dives low to pass them both in Turn 4 but ends up going a little wide as Dale crosses over on the inside and it's a door-to-door drag race to a photo finish.

Oh, and they're all driving their period-correct Championship car of choice -- just a dream... :D

I agree 10s are usually reserved for special races or great races AND great finishes.

10....nice little race on a Sunday with nothing else going on racing wise this afternoon. Wish Trucks/Xfinity would run more often by themselves

Back
Top Bottom