Rate the Xfinity race --- Iowa

Chastain's DQ was a kick in the gut and spoiled the Xfinity Race for me initially. But watching the young Xfinity drivers deal with adversity and fight back was fun to watch. Custer was disciplined and controlled as he took care of his equipment and finished runner-up. Bell closed out with a winning performance.

This makes me feel better about talent going into Cup. Should be interesting who gets the prime Cup seats in the next few years.

8 The multigroove here is awesome. Trucks just a tad better than Xfinity.

Reactions: sdj
5 which is half of a 10 and that's because I saw less than 1/2 the race because of combined commercials, ( FS1 and TSN) lousy production (MW in booth) and Ragan trying to hard. I had tp pause the tape and go do something else
so I could FF to some racing. I am starting to understand why so many fans are leaving the sport.

5 which is half of a 10 and that's because I saw less than 1/2 the race because of combined commercials, ( FS1 and TSN) lousy production (MW in booth) and Ragan trying to hard. I had tp pause the tape and go do something else
so I could FF to some racing. I am starting to understand why so many fans are leaving the sport.
Yes, when I was a bit younger, I understood commercials supported free tv. Now I get to pay for the commercials. Nothing like "pay for view" commercials.

Back
Top Bottom