Rate The Xfinity Race: Kentucky

7, was hoping for a 4 car battle there at the end but you know aero

The drivers are much better than the crappy package they have to race with.

Wow, tough crowd to please. You cried all season about Kyle in Xfinity and running away with the race. Last night 3 regulars were able to pass him on the track for the lead and yet the rating is a 7??????
There was some really good racing and drivers (most) did a great job.

8.3 for me.

Wow, tough crowd to please. You cried all season about Kyle in Xfinity and running away with the race. Last night 3 regulars were able to pass him on the track for the lead and yet the rating is a 7??????
There was some really good racing and drivers (most) did a great job.

8.3 for me.

Glad you thought so. The new repaved track for those cars was slicker than snot so it was mostly a strung out single file race with almost no passing or side by side racing except after restarts. IMO the 7's are because KDB didn't stink up the race too badly. In this case he probably helped the ratings for a change, without him screwing up, there wasn't a whole lot of racing and a whole lot of following.

As we've discussed before everybody has their own way of scoring a race. Nobody's right and nobody's wrong. Well I guess the same ones that score a 4 or less or trillions in every race are in their own little world and don't count. I gave the race a 6.5 because I watch on Raceview in conjunction with the TV broadcast. Looking around on Raceview and tv I couldn't find very much action all through the field during a good deal of the race. I enjoyed the race as always but they all can't be 10s as that would get boring also.

8. Watching bell and Hemrick fight it out at the end was entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second half was better than the first. Still mostly a treacherous one-groove track and I think Hemric really had the best car at the end, but several guys drove from the back to the front with several lead changes under green.

I don't think I've seen an Xfinity race thread outside of the plate tracks go that many pages either.

Wow, tough crowd to please. You cried all season about Kyle in Xfinity and running away with the race. Last night 3 regulars were able to pass him on the track for the lead....
Yep, I agree with @Team Penske. My rating = 8.5.

It is very fun, as well as genuinely meaningful, when guys like Bell and Hemric are able to whip the cup guys. Is it even worth remarking about it when Christopher Bell beats Elliott Sadler or Ryan Reed for a race win? Not hardly. When he beats the cup guys... "Names are made here." It doesn't happen every week, but when it does, it is sweet.

Yep, I agree with @Team Penske. My rating = 8.5.

It is very fun, as well as genuinely meaningful, when guys like Bell and Hemric are able to whip the cup guys. Is it even worth remarking about it when Christopher Bell beats Elliott Sadler or Ryan Reed for a race win? Not hardly. When he beats the cup guys... "Names are made here." It doesn't happen every week, but when it does, it is sweet.
I am glad when anybody beats Elliott Sadler. Especially when it is Ryan Preece

Back
Top Bottom