Rate The Xfinity Race: Richmond I

8 hope the racing tomorrow night will be as good or better.

The consensus is that most enjoyed race as did I. Besides the racing, having Harvick in the booth was a big plus. I always learn things with him in the booth.
The negative part of the evening was the commercial times and that other jerk in the booth.

Because I like how guys like Gordon and Dale Jr. come off in the booth. They impart information and provide insight into racing, how the cars work, the feel the driver's are looking for, and the challenges of the race track without coming across as a egotistical d-bag.

Because I like how guys like Gordon and Dale Jr. come off in the booth. They impart information and provide insight into racing, how the cars work, the feel the driver's are looking for, and the challenges of the race track without coming across as a egotistical d-bag.
Hmm I thought that Harvick does that better than most?

Hmm I thought that Harvick does that better than most?

Different likes for different types. However, maybe he can call out a team owner, Dale Jr., again about driver's pay, or some more tracks for not doing what he wants them to do with their property.:rolleyes:

7.5. Christopher Bell got his first win of the year, but who did he beat? And it was a fine debut for Gragson considering his young age and limited experience. He did really well.

Back
Top Bottom