Rate The Xfinity Race: Road America

9 because of the anti-climatic ending.
It would have been great to see Bill run better, but he did great for 62.

If they want to show their skills on dirt, there are dirt series for that. :D

They asked four Truck drivers who are locked into the playoffs if they could name a track they wanted in the playoffs what would it be. 3 out of four picked a dirt track. They're's your sign. ;)

9.9 I just loved how the two pro's took each other out of any chance for the win. :owquitit:

8, only for the simple reason pretty much the 1st 2 stages were pretty much completely run under caution. Racing was awesome and I was thoroughly entertained.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They asked four Truck drivers who are locked into the playoffs if they could name a track they wanted in the playoffs what would it be. 3 out of four picked a dirt track. They're's your sign. ;)
Nah...dirt is a gimmick in the upper series...I'll pass.

-1 for fox buffoons missing most of last 10 racing laps.

I only could bear the first 15 or so laps, it never went green for more than a few laps and took an eternity to get back to green. I wish I had waited it out.

It was a rough weekend for race fans who crave on-track, head-to-head competition, but Nascar's action was the best, as it usually is...

IndyCar IndyTrain at Gateway gets a 1.5 because not enough pit stops, which is the only way trains racing on a single track ever change up their running order. Leaders can't pass the lappers... that's bad.

F1 Spa-Francorchamps gets a 1.5 because a Ferrari win is worth a half point bonus. Bravo for the halo, which probably saved the life of Charles Leclerc.

MotoGP Silverstone gets a 3.0. It's sad to score IndyCar and F1 lower than MotoGP because the Silverstone races were cancelled (standing water after a botched repaving job) but there you have it. Maybe next week, when F1 is at Monza, IndyCar is at Portland, and MotoGP has a bye week, LOL.

Ironman National MX gets a 5.0 due to the hub-deep mud, a very unfortunate trick by Mother Nature. It was the finale of an excellent season. I'd like to see a deeper field of riders who can win races and compete for championships. But the scarcity of competitors up front is even more dire in the international FIM Grand Prix MX series.

Nascar as per usual offered up some excellent on-track competition. Mosport and Road America are two amazing racetracks for stock cars. The amount of dirty driving at both was off-putting... especially the trucks which I rated 7.0. Xfinity I rate 7.5. Fox showed the clip of Ryan Blaney winning at Mosport a dozen times... how it should be done. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom