RBR (Ricky Benton Racing)

Spotter22

Team Owner
The guys that run the 92 in the truck series will be attempting to make the Daytona 500 this year. Ricky the owner, Mike Hester the crew chief are very good friends of mine and I'd like to wish them all the best and hopefully this will give you guys an underdog to pull for. They got a Ford from Petty and will have Roush Yates power so they have a good shot to make it.

Underrated team in the Truck Series so hopefully they can maybe make it to Cup competitively.

I will look for him on February 23rd in Daytona when I am at the Truck race. The Trucks at Daytona are really a good show.
Im not sure they are gonna run the truck, all eggs might be in the Cup race.

That would be my uninformed guess. 40th place money from Daytona will go a long way in the Truck series.

Especially the fact they are running on a shoestring budget. Remember when Klingerman got into about two or three wrecks and that absolutely destroyed the team budget. That's the reason why they let him go, PK was fast, but crash happy.

Not a good mix for a really small team.

Especially the fact they are running on a shoestring budget. Remember when Klingerman got into about two or three wrecks and that absolutely destroyed the team budget. That's the reason why they let him go, PK was fast, but crash happy.

Not a good mix for a really small team.
Then he won for an even smaller team

Reactions: sdj
Kligerman didnt win for RBR
no he won for Henderson,wasnt it? i said he got releases then won with an even smaller team then RBR...either way i wish EVERYONE luck no matter who it is, we need more cars,trucks, drivers,sponsors on track

no he won for Henderson,wasnt it? i said he got releases then won with an even smaller team then RBR...either way i wish EVERYONE luck no matter who it is, we need more cars,trucks, drivers,sponsors on track
Gotcha. I misunderstood.

@Spotter22 , when you say they got a car, do you mean they have just one?, and will going to Daytona with just a primary?, or they going to have a backup?

I was watching a show where the laid off butler took a position as a footman just to stay in the game. :D

92 ford.jpg

Back
Top Bottom