RCR #21

I was confused too. I didn’t see anything happen with the 21 on Saturday to the best of my knowledge

I was confused too. I didn’t see anything happen with the 21 on Saturday to the best of my knowledge
Did… did I miss something? Besides what happened at the end of last season with Creed, I’m confused lmao
What he did to Creed last year was the same way he raced Love on Sat.
But I have watched many team mates block or push their own teammates to the finish line. Brad pushing Boucher is a recent example. Junior pushing Waltrip is another well known example.
I know ou should do your best to win yourself but at times I think the team (RCR) should have played a roll in your thinking and decisions.
Many times we have watched HMS come to the line as 1-2 or even 1-2-3.

But I have watched many team mates block or push their own teammates to the finish line. Brad pushing Boucher is a recent example. Junior pushing Waltrip is another well known example.
I know ou should do your best to win yourself but at times I think the team (RCR) should have played a roll in your thinking and decisions.
Huh? They were working well together and controlling the race until Hill had a slow pit stop and was working his way back up to the front. BTW Love did a great job of controlling the race by himself. It's everybody for themselves when the last laps are there. You know that.

Sheldon Creed has a huge fanbase, & they all hate Hill because of what happened after Martinsville last year.

I honestly didnt see what you're talking about here, I thought they were working well together during the race but you may have caught something I missed.

Back
Top Bottom