RCR at 100 Cup Wins!

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
R

Restrictor Plate King!

Bowyers victory marked number 100 for Richard Childress Racing, 67 of those by the Plate King. Took 28 years from the first win to now, victory number 1 was Ricky Rudd at Riverside back in 1983, Childress never won as a driver.

Funny the driver that gets him #100 is leaving at the end of the year.

Bowyer only having 5 Wins in 6 years at RCR probably has alot to do with him leaving.

drivers with more than 5 wins since 2006:

1 Jimmie Johnson 37
2 Kyle Busch 21
3 Denny Hamlin 17
4 Tony Stewart 17
5 Carl Edwards 15
6 Kevin Harvick 13
7 Jeff Gordon 12
8 Matt Kenseth 11
9 Kurt Busch 10
10 Kasey Kahne 10
11 Greg Biffle 7

1 Jimmie Johnson 37
2 Kyle Busch 21
3 Denny Hamlin 17
4 Tony Stewart 17
5 Carl Edwards 15
6 Kevin Harvick 13
7 Jeff Gordon 12
8 Matt Kenseth 11
9 Kurt Busch 10
10 Kasey Kahne 10
11 Greg Biffle 7

dont_confuse_me_with_the_facts_bumper_sticker-p128237280615553576trl0_400.jpg

Ha, Bowyer won RCR's 100th race in the Chevrolet 100th anniversary paint scheme, nice. JR's Mountain Dew paint didn't look bad either, he oughta race that all next season...

1 Jimmie Johnson 37
2 Kyle Busch 21
3 Denny Hamlin 17
4 Tony Stewart 17
5 Carl Edwards 15
6 Kevin Harvick 13
7 Jeff Gordon 12
8 Matt Kenseth 11
9 Kurt Busch 10
10 Kasey Kahne 10
11 Greg Biffle 7

Hmmm, even on that list he did'nt make the Chase :p

Bowyer only having 5 Wins in 6 years at RCR probably has alot to do with him leaving.

Two at Loudon, two at Talladega (which Trevor Bayne, Derrick Cope, Jimmy Spencer, David Ragan and Michael Waltrip have proven are won on dumb luck), two at Loudon and one extremely lucky win at Richmond.

I don't like Bowyer, but I hope he has better performances at MWR.

Two at Loudon, two at Talladega (which Trevor Bayne, Derrick Cope, Jimmy Spencer, David Ragan and Michael Waltrip have proven are won on dumb luck), two at Loudon and one extremely lucky win at Richmond.

I don't like Bowyer, but I hope he has better performances at MWR.

? I show him as only having 5 Wins including yesterday since he's been at RCR, are some of those before he came to RCR?

Loudon fall 07
Richmond spring 08
2009 Winless
Loudon fall 10
Talladega fall 10
Talladega fall 11

thats the five I have.

? I show him as only having 5 Wins including yesterday since he's been at RCR, are some of those before he came to RCR?

Loudon fall 07
Richmond spring 08
2009 Winless
Loudon fall 10
Talladega fall 10
Talladega fall 11

thats the five I have.

Two at Loudon (I just for some reason typed "two at Loudon" twice)

Man you had me searching thru my stuff trying figure out who Clint Won those extra Loudon races with :owquitit::owquitit:

I've been a fan of RCR since I've been a fan. Congrats to them! But it's mostly Dale (actually 67% Dale). I like Harvick but he only has 18 carreer wins and he took over from Dale ten years ago. I also like Burton and Bowyer but Burton is past his prime amd Bowyer may have never had a prime with only 5 wins (and is leaving with no replacement named yet). Menard's one win this season shows "some" promise but he's 21st in points.

As much as I respect RCR, they got their first win in 1984 and so did Hendrick Motorsports. This year Hendrick hit 199 wins and could easily hit 200 by year's end. Double the wins in the same time period.

I hope Richard picks some top-notch drivers in the coming years, because the last ten years have not been that great.

I'm a big fan of Bowyer, glad he got #100 for RCR before he left. The Chevy 100 paint job was perfect for the win. Too bad he's leaving RCR but maybe that's what his career needs.

I've been a fan of RCR since I've been a fan. Congrats to them! But it's mostly Dale (actually 67% Dale). I like Harvick but he only has 18 carreer wins and he took over from Dale ten years ago. I also like Burton and Bowyer but Burton is past his prime amd Bowyer may have never had a prime with only 5 wins (and is leaving with no replacement named yet). Menard's one win this season shows "some" promise but he's 21st in points.

As much as I respect RCR, they got their first win in 1984 and so did Hendrick Motorsports. This year Hendrick hit 199 wins and could easily hit 200 by year's end. Double the wins in the same time period.

I hope Richard picks some top-notch drivers in the coming years, because the last ten years have not been that great.

I don't know if they'll be top-notch or not but I'm putting my money on the Dillon Bros.

I'm a big fan of Bowyer, glad he got #100 for RCR before he left. The Chevy 100 paint job was perfect for the win. Too bad he's leaving RCR but maybe that's what his career needs.

I'm a fan of Bowyers and wish him well but I'm not expecting all that much from him with MWR...I hope I'm wrong.

I've been wondering how long it would be before someone brought that up :(

And it had to be a RCR fan! I figured the Gordon fans would be all over it?

Back
Top Bottom