Really lame movies you've seen

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I just watched "Gerry" with Matt Damon and Casey Affleck. That movie was so slow and unentertaining that it got me to thinking about the worst movies I have ever seen. Some of these came to mind quickly. Although it is certainly not a comprehensive list the following came to mind.

*The Crying Game
*The Prince of Tides
*Gerry (got to mention it again)
*The Sound Of Music

I'm sure there are more, but I am choosing not to spend any more of my time on this subject tonight.

I would have to add "Lost In Translation" to this list. Someone else reminded me of this in another thread. That was a lousy ass movie and very critically acclaimed. :confused:

Mars Attacks!

BobbyFord, you left in the middle "Fargo"? So did I.

What? You guys just don't know what a good movie is! :) Actually, I loved that movie.

Sometimes movies that are panned by the critics are the ones that I like the most. I'm not one that will keep in mind movies that stink, so unless they are mentioned, I won't remember any. But believe me, in my nearly 60 years, I've seen some lousy movies.

Super Girl - THis was so bad you could see the strings making her fly

Repo Man - Talk about bad special effects!!!

One of the worst movies I ever saw was "Fargo". Got up midway and left the theatre.

I watched that whole movie and I kind of enjoyed it. There was some really bad acting and the accents were rediculous. But on the unintentional comedy scale it worked for me. I know a lot of what I laughed at wasn't supposed to be funny, but it was to me. It was based on a true story, and I almost always like those best.

Back
Top Bottom