Recommend a good beach.....

2 Sweet

HMS 4-life
Preferably in the NC area. 4-6 adults, no kids, 2-3 nights. Thinking a condo or airbnb, nothing fancy, but something with close proximity (walking distance) to the beach, hopefully a couple decent bars/restaurants close by. Probably not in the outer banks, don't care about being isolated so what's the point. Low budget. Definitely want something cheaper than Myrtle Beach, for example.

It doesn't have to be a super nice beach, just not rocky or trashed since I'm sure we'll be swimming in the ocean. Not concerned about attractions or stuff to visit, we basically just plan on drinking a lot and bumming on the beach.

A few suggestions I've received but haven't done much/any research myself yet.....

Carolina Beach
Emerald Isle
Ocean Isle Beach
Beaufort, NC
Wrightsville Beach

Trying to stay in North Carolina, but we might consider as far north as Virginia Beach or as far south as Myrtle Beach. I've been to Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach before and liked it a lot, but I wasn't old enough to drink at the time and we were camping, so I have no idea how pricey or cheap it might be to rent a place by the beach for the weekend.

Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom