Redskins are no longer horny for Zorny

Gruden isn't going anywhere near Washington. Shanahan will last two years before he's fed up and leaves.

Gruden isn't going anywhere near Washington. Shanahan will last two years before he's fed up and leaves.
maybe, but more likely snyder will fire shanahan (assuming he gets the job) and allen before they quit in his relentless quest to be the most incompetent nfl owner of all time.

I believe Gruden signed a 3 year extension to do broadcasting, no coaching for awhile for him.

I believe Gruden signed a 3 year extension to do broadcasting, no coaching for awhile for him.

At least not until something comes along that is of interest to him.

Funny, not much has been said of Cowher.

shanahan signed with the redskins and has last say on football operations. always thought that was the gm's job. anyway, i don't expect much from him. without great players he's just another better than average coach, not great. i think zorn will end up in cleveland as quarterback coach or possibly offensive coordinator. he was holmgrens quarterback coach in seattle before going to washington and did a good job.

shanahan signed with the redskins and has last say on football operations. always thought that was the gm's job. anyway, i don't expect much from him. without great players he's just another better than average coach, not great. i think zorn will end up in cleveland as quarterback coach or possibly offensive coordinator. he was holmgrens quarterback coach in seattle before going to washington and did a good job.
I agree. They all thought that when they brought back the coach, Joe Gibbs, everything would be turned around and they would rule the East again. Didn't happen. Shan might be able to turn the team around, but it'll take a good three or four years.

It never fails to amuse me that people think that by bringing in a proven coach from the past that their team will have instant promise. And it's also amusing that people give much credit to a new coach that follows an outgoing coach that has a team at the top.

Back
Top Bottom