Relax:It is all in the name of parity!

97forever

Team Owner
Glad I didn't get upset about the dividends RECDIR reaped from the obvious hard work the six-team juggernaut has put into their Cheryl Crow approved superstars.Once I gave a little thought to it,and realized that Michigan is pretty small potatoes in the automotive world,I understood that Nascar only had the fans in mind with this latest attempt at parity!

Yes,I was a little baffled at first...until I did the math.Just look at these stats and you will believe in Nascar just as much as you ever did!

See ,Ford has won the most races this year! 7

And Dodge has won: 6

And Pontiac has won:4

So,of course,Chevy has only won:5

Thus:combined wins for not-general-motors products is:13!
And combined general motors wins is :9!

Therefore:Ford,7.Dodge,6.General Motors:9! So obviously the General DESERVED a little help in the name of parity! The Monte Carslow IS,remember,the car most likely to appear in Days of Thunder two: Cole strikes back!

So to the 90% of Nascar fans who found the 'rule-change' to be a bit blatant...just do the math and thank God for parity!

Ironic,don't you think?;)

How dare you say such absurd things?! How can you hate Jr so much? Don't you see all the hard work and magical events that have lead up to this record breaking qualifying weekend for DEI and RCR?

I certainly hope no one mistook my sincerity for sarcasm??Gee,I hope not....and by the way: is it SHERYL or CHERYL?

It's fascinating how quickly jealousy can turn nasty.

Why can't you just answer my question, Paul?

What exactly is so humorous?

:rolleyes:

The humor comes from the fact that you honestly and truly believe that what happened today at qualifying was honest.

I don't think of it as honest or dishonest. As I understand it, every make has gotten handouts over the course of the season. It was just Chevy's turn is all.

Insofar as any of NASCAR'S rules makes sense, this one wasn't especially crazy. Just the billionth rule change they've made over their storied history.

What's the big deal?

That's very clever and all, Paul, but I still don't understand this deep-rooted bitterness. You obviously think that none of the top five qualifiers are talented enough to have done that on their own. That's the origin of it, I guess. With that premise, everything good that goes their way is undeserved and vile, rules changes or not.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. That doesn't make me naive. I'm about the furthest you can get. ;)

Originally posted by abooja
You obviously think that none of the top five qualifiers are talented enough to have done that on their own.

Oh, they did that today without anyone's help?

Back
Top Bottom