Remembering Davey Allison

Wonder how many cup titles he would have won? How would they have changed the dynamic of Yates. If so would Yates be the Roush of today?

Wonder how many cup titles he would have won? How would they have changed the dynamic of Yates. If so would Yates be the Roush of today?
Its always fun to speculate. Just think, if not for one lap, Bill Elliott would have won another title and Alan Kulwicki would just be another thought in NASCAR. If not for a wreck, Davey would have more than likely beat Alan that year. Davey was a powerhouse and a natural racer.

He was a racer, no dout about that, but I suspect the only person who knows what it's like to fill the shoes of someone like Cale Yarborough is Kevin Harvick.

The Alabama gang with Bonnet and Allison lived for racing :beerbang:

Loved that Havoline Ford, 3 of the greatest paint scheme's ever, 1989, 1990 & 1991. I'll never forget the morning I awoke in the summer of 1993 & my mother who was already awake & watching CNN while getting ready for work told me that he had past away. The early 90's was a tough time to be a NASCAR fan...

Back
Top Bottom