Reminder

B

BebiF1

F1 races this weekend and doesnt have its usual week lay off. We are off to France followed by a two week delay until the Silverstone race.

Thanks, I got my picks in early as did N24. All my hype and I forget to pick. Washed and polished my truck friday, i'm off the crutches os I went out and partied with my crew friday, went to the races in st. louis saturday, got up sunday and went sporting clays shooting. Had to catch the replay, thanks god for that. But My check must not have made it, hehe. But thats ok i'm still in this thing.

your turn to play catch up, Nate ;)

Thanks for the reminder Bebi

sometimes you just have to let the other one pass and see what they have, so you will have the opportunity to draft em going into round 16. heh heh.

I am thinking so, lots of things are happining in F1. Ferrari isn't so dominate anymore, Williams has their stuff together now, Mclaren is slipping but has a super hyped car that might not ever come out. Alonso is running with the big dawgs, and every team down to Minadri is closing the gap.

I hope they haven't forgot to clean up Kimi's last year oilspot,so he can win now :D

Back
Top Bottom