Renshaw will miss Atlanta, Shawna won't

H

HardScrabble

Debbie Renshaw will have to sit out the ARCA race at Atlanta. seems the foot which surgically repaired last year is going to require another surgery. It is hoped she will make the next scheduled ARCA race in April.

Shawna Robinson has secured a ride fo the ARCA event in Atlanta. She wil pilot the #22 PBM Racing Chevy. The chassis of this car is the one that Damon Rusk dorve to victory here last year. Jeff McClure will serve as CC, and the BAM Racing team will provide pit services.

Christi Passmore, who may be the most talented of these ladies, will be driving in Atlanta and plans to compete in the full ARCA schedule this season. Look for her in the #91 Dodge.

I hope Renshaw gets that foot feeling better!! She is a good driver. Glad to see Shawna in a race again!!
Christi is going to be a good star for ARCA or BGN when she gets more seat time!!

Hmmm, seems like the driver who has the talent is again, having the bad luck & the driver who lacks the talent is again being giving a shot when, Nascar before, & Arca now needs to be politically correct. :rolleyes:

If anyone watches the CTS...watch out for Tina Gordon! (No relation to the other Gordons)

She is a very talented racer, but her season was cut short last year after a wreck in the ARCA race at Lowe's right before the Winston race. Icky crash.

BTW, I've been warmer at Packer games in December at Lambeau than I was at Lowe's in late May. :AHHHH:

Back
Top Bottom