Return of the XFL???

And way less flags, but that’s my point. It’s just like an NFL game, but refs aren’t as penalty happy. Some rules are also different for a few things as well.

This x1000. We all have our gripes for what NASCAR does, but their changes pale in comparison to what the NBA and NFL have done. Both leagues are so penalty/foul happy it’s stupid, and it’s allowed offense to completely dominate the game

Another thing I really like about this league is the way they've spread their games over Saturday and Sunday 1 game at a time, it's almost a guarantee that football is on, and I can just flip to it if I want to watch. Easier to follow than a flurry of games all at once.

Love how short they made their season too, plopped their playoffs down the weekend before NFL draft time.

No body better pull that I told you so bs. Because this has ZERO to do with the league and everything to do with The Rona.

and how to lose 15 million bucks in one fell swoop

or maybe not...

once the Rona ends, this can get back going great like it was before Rona. Without that, XFL would have finished up strong last season, and we would be waiting for the next one. But go off.

I understand the enthusiasm stick in ballers have for even more football. I don't know much about it, but IF the XFL is in competition with the NFL or IF the NFL didn't like what is going on, what would stop them for raising the ante? Aren't they using fields and stadiums that the NFL controls? :idunno:

I understand the enthusiasm stick in ballers have for even more football. I don't know much about it, but IF the XFL is in competition with the NFL or IF the NFL didn't like what is going on, what would stop them for raising the ante? Aren't they using fields and stadiums that the NFL controls? :idunno:

I don't think all of them was, but if they had to they could get a college stadium I'm sure. XFL and NFL also don't go on at the same time, so it's not like one would be taking fans from the other either. It shouldn't be a big deal.

I don't think all of them was, but if they had to they could get a college stadium I'm sure. XFL and NFL also don't go on at the same time, so it's not like one would be taking fans from the other either. It shouldn't be a big deal.
What happens when they recruit the same players? Eh I have no dog in the hunt jus saying. resume with vigor.

Geeze McMahon invested like 200 million in it and the Rock gets it for 15
I'm sure McMahon is getting some nice royalties with ad revenue worked into the payout. He's too experienced of a businessman to not have something like that worked up ahead of time in a potential exit strategy scenario

Nice.

Inb4 people come in ****ting on it because they got nothing better to do.

Sounds like Las Vegas, San Antonio will likely get a team. I think it’s rumored that LA & New York will move. St. Louis, Houston, Dallas are pretty much confirmed.

If it's football, I'll watch. But two spring leagues is really spreading it thin. I think the best chance for a successful league would be an XFL/USFL merger.

Back in 2023 with:

Seattle - Lumen Field
Las Vegas - TBA (Allegiant Stadium?)
St. Louis - The Dome at America’s Center
San Antonio - Alamodome
Dallas - Choctaw Stadium
Houston - TDECU Stadium
Orlando - CampingWorld Stadium
Washington, DC - Audi Field

How bout that XFL? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyhow, I didn’t know until today that it had even started. Hopefully some of you out there are taking it in.

There was some games on that I watched. It’s more football. With how expensive the NFL is in person, this is good to have more competition.

How bout that XFL? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyhow, I didn’t know until today that it had even started. Hopefully some of you out there are taking it in.
The games and what I was able to watch, they was great. Of the 4 games, 3 came down to the last play. Good stuff. If you like football you should watch.

How has this been so far? I’m waiting for the USFL to start. Better branding, better TV time slot & more of a break.

They should just have a 8-12 team USFL with the Battlehawks & Brahmas.

XFL has been ok today, StLouis playing well up 45-20 late 6-3 record.

Playoffs about to start in the XFL.

Yes, then Atlanta can have a team!

You might say "oh what about the Falcons?" and I reply "what about the Falcons?"

(note, despite it looking like the same question, it is in fact not.)
28-3 killed that franchise.

I do hope they turn it back around though. I’m stuck watching NFC South football most weekends in the fall and it’s terrible.

Back
Top Bottom