RFFL 2022

Hotrod

Team Owner
I also have a hot pass this weekend for NASCAR and a pit pass for CBell's Micro Mania.
Micro Mania looked fun. Cool how they lit that building up like an American flag.
The big track grandstands also changed colors. To be honest , I had to look up
CBells micro mania. I thought it may of been slot cars or radio control cars , nope,
it was the real deal chilli bowl style!

JJ_14

Formerly Elliot_Fan_9
AAAND, we have a new leader! After a series of poor performances, @RayinTX gives up the lead to @Hotrod.

I did pretty mediocre with a line-up of Kyle Busch/Reddick/Chastain/Cindric for 303 points.

I just noticed that @Turtle84 made his line-up this weekend. Welcome back @Turtle84! He had a strong outing in his return with a line-up of Blaney/Chastain/Reddick/Cindric for 381 points. We had pretty much the same roster aside from the A-list driver.

Hotrod

Team Owner
I am so due for a big bust let down weekend. This thing is going to the wire with
6 races to go.

The thing that really helped me mid season was focusing on 8 picks who I thought could
qualify good at the track with the drivers avg list then after quali ; pick the final four with the best
quali positions. Top 10 in quali seem to always do good in the race 70- 75% of the time.
All the while being a total crap shoot.

Thats how I figured out Turtle made an appearance; when I saw his picks. Then saw his post on the
podium of a couple weeks ago just yesterday. Good to see him say hi and he still
has good pick'em chops. May he continue to get to calm waters and smooth highways ahead.

1664204437071.png

Top Bottom