Richmond bonus ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a sinister sounding hehehe. :eek:

OK --- here goes. Nothing sinister, Johali. LOL

BEFORE q'ing starts for Richmond, give me the name of ONE of your drivers. I'll substitute Jimmie Johnson for that driver
for this ONE race.

Edited to add: You may keep your original drivers if you wish. You do NOT have to make a change.

Last edited:
I'll stick with mine. Every single time that I change a thing with my picks I make the wrong decision. Besides, this isn't one of Jimmie's best tracks anyhow. That being said he's sure to cross the finish line first. :(

I'll stick with mine. Every single time that I change a thing with my picks I make the wrong decision. Besides, this isn't one of Jimmie's best tracks anyhow. That being said he's sure to cross the finish line first. :(
Im a bit torn on that too... I'd like to think all my guys will do good too but sadly I do believe Jimmie will out race Joey at Richmond. It's never been a great track for him. Now he'll probably go and knock off a top 5 just for me lol :rolleyes:

Same here...I'm sticking.

I switched drivers because It may be time for JJ to make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom