Ricky Stenhouse Daytona bonehead thread

Kez gets the bonehead interview award

Kez warns the field for 'Dega.....Oooooooooo, so scared. LOL. Love the dude. Never disappoints. Would have been interesting to see if the longer blade would have prevented him from blocking like he usually does.

I've got to give Clint Bowyer a nod for bonehead. I think if he had helped his partner on the first overtime, they might have gone to the lead and he would have had a shot at winning.

Johnson's pit crew get honorable mention

That mistake illustrates that the 48 Team isn't the old 48 Team. Chad didn't sound like he knew the rule, Jimmy didn't know it, and whoever signaled Jimmy to go didn't know the rule. When they were winning championships that wouldn't have happened. They were on top of everything.

From now on can we just rename the "Bonehead of the Week" thread to "Ricky of the Week"??? Cuz this guy is the definition of "bonehead" on plate tracks.

I know I’m late but did anyone mention stenhouse as bonehead of the week?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That mistake illustrates that the 48 Team isn't the old 48 Team. Chad didn't sound like he knew the rule, Jimmy didn't know it, and whoever signaled Jimmy to go didn't know the rule. When they were winning championships that wouldn't have happened. They were on top of everything.

I thought something similar. Pretty bad organizational mistake. The pit boss should know the rule and be reminding the pit crew, the car chief, crew chief also. the driver is told to go on the jack drop, everything should be done when that happens.

I thought something similar. Pretty bad organizational mistake. The pit boss should know the rule and be reminding the pit crew, the car chief, crew chief also. the driver is told to go on the jack drop, everything should be done when that happens.
its a lot of little things they are doing wrong that never would have happened in the past.

My nomination is NASCAR. Plate racing is a nightmare. The cost of the wreckage from last night? And the powers that be are obsessed with air guns. Someone needs to find a brain.

I used to wail on him every chance I got, people got tired of it and he won a restrictor plate race. Never have liked his style of driving, but some of the other posters think the car is his problem. I don't. I would like Roush to put a lower tier driver like McDowell in the car, he would get his monies worth then

While I agree with what you have written for the most part...If you watched the other teams change 2 tires and take fuel during the same pit cycle they dropped the jack long before the driver was told to go. The gas man on at least 2 other cars was still servicing the car. Somehow the information was relayed to the drivers, and they knew not to go. I think it is a Team thing. HMS and the 48 Team just aren't where they used to be.

Reactions: sdj
A just like the Energizer Bunny we wait for Chase to win a race.
energizer-bunny-gif-9.gif

Back
Top Bottom