RIP Good Music (birth date unknown)-December 1, 2010

Well, she has to be doing something right, that's like her 4-5th hit this year
I actually didn't mind it....................................... untill I saw the video......

if its not country it usually tends to suck.

Well, she has to be doing something right, that's like her 4-5th hit this year
I actually didn't mind it....................................... untill I saw the video......

Her voice is way sexy and she's extremely hot -- but that don't change the fact that her music sucks.

She's only released one good song that I like.

Katy Perry is also hot but her music is just plain annoying (like 99.9999999% of the music they play now).

Country music sucks to. It's the same thing.

"I love beer and guns, my pickup truck and my girl, I love NASCAR and whiskey, Jesus and Chevy"

:rolleyes:

Oh mya God! That's possibly the most annoying piece of crap ever.

Yep, and that's quite a long list of crap to top.

Remember "Who Let The Dogs Out" by Baha Men?

The best music today is worse than the worst music of the 1990s. And there was some pure crap in the 90s (Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys)

"I love beer and guns, my pickup truck and my girl, I love NASCAR and whiskey, Jesus and Chevy"

:rolleyes:

Yeah I know other then the ones between pickup truck and NASCAR I have no idea why I like it.

Yeah I know other then the ones between pickup truck and NASCAR I have no idea why I like it.

And then there's the ones about (paraphrased):

"I'm gonna slash your tires for cheating on me" (Carrie Underwood) and "I'm gonna shoot you if you disrespect my daughter" (Rodney Atkins).

The only country singers I enjoy are Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift (don't know why), Carrie Underwood (she's got a power voice and she's hot), Montgomery Gentry and Trace Adkins.

Country music isn't country music anymore. He still releases music (I think) but the one I always liked is Dwight Yoakam! He could do things on the guitar most people wouldn't even think of.

*sigh* lets all reminisce on good music since it's now officially dead thanks Kesha

I don't think this one can be held against anybody. I mean, what percentage of all the music throughout history has involved a woman in one way or another? My guess is well over 50%.

Generally, as far as the crap out there today, I'd agree with you. It's still a matter of perspective though. You won't find too many overused cliches in a good old Statler Brothers song. Ok, maybe a few. ;)

As far as this Kesha (do I have to have the dollar sign?) goes, I had never heard of her until now, and I have absolutely no comment. Probably for the better.

This Kesha girl is just awful. I saw her once on an episode of Idol and I wanted to jab a fork into my ear so it would hurt less. Good thing I found the mute button on my remote.

I'm more of an Alternative person. If you want to hear a REALLY good female singer, listen to Amy Lee sometimes. Her voice is just BEAUTIFUL. She also plays the piano, so she has two talents. Which is more than can be said for "pop" music today.

Link

Kesha, I can only imagine that this girl sings like the current rage for teenybobers, like what you will hear on AI. Can these girls (and guys) hold a note for more than a tenth of a second without going all over the scale? If you like it, go for it. For myself, I'll take a torch singer anytime. Andy, you think this Kesha sounds sexy? Listen to Diana Krall for comparison. Now Krall is sexy.

Kesha, I can only imagine that this girl sings like the current rage for teenybobers, like what you will hear on AI. Can these girls (and guys) hold a note for more than a tenth of a second without going all over the scale? If you like it, go for it. For myself, I'll take a torch singer anytime. Andy, you think this Kesha sounds sexy? Listen to Diana Krall for comparison. Now Krall is sexy.

She sounds like a man.

(Reverse Justin Bieber:D)

I havent listend to any new music since I graduated high school. Seems like most the music is just recycled crap that has been over done. I want a little originality from musicians.

You guys need to get all that R&B crap, Pop fluff off your Ipods and start listening to some real music. Good old hard rock and roll is where its' at, like: Disturbed, Metallica,Coldplay, Alterbridge, stuff like that. All the lip syched pop crap is mostly talentless singers, that have egos the size of Manhattan. It seems these people are marketted on their sex appeal rather than their actual talent.

Well dang :( I'm a Ke$ha fan but that probably comes with being young you know I'm only 19 so this is the type of music that I listen to but I also do listen to country music(old and new) but I mean I'll admit this video kinda was meh its not her best.

I do need to add this. Was this the death of music? No. It is probably the most lame song/video ever done, (although, there has been plenty lame-ness over the years) but it won't kill music.

That's the best thing about music, it will never die. As long as you've got CDs, MP3s, records, tapes or whatever with the music you like, and you still listen to it, it's still alive.

And then there's the ones about (paraphrased):

"I'm gonna slash your tires for cheating on me" (Carrie Underwood) and "I'm gonna shoot you if you disrespect my daughter" (Rodney Atkins).

The only country singers I enjoy are Brad Paisley, Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift (don't know why), Carrie Underwood (she's got a power voice and she's hot), Montgomery Gentry and Trace Adkins.

Country music isn't country music anymore. He still releases music (I think) but the one I always liked is Dwight Yoakam! He could do things on the guitar most people wouldn't even think of.

*sigh* lets all reminisce on good music since it's now officially dead thanks Kesha

Dwight Yoakam is awesome. He has a really great sound. It's funny you should mention him though after your critique of those two songs. Dwight Yoakam has a great song from one of his early albums called Buenos Noches From A Lonely Room. One of the lines in the song She Wore Red Dresses is "In the cold morning silence, I placed the gun to her head. She wore red dresses, but now she lay dead."

I like Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, and Zac Brown Band, as well as several older people like Travis Tritt and so forth.

I should probably quickly also state that country is certainly not the only music I listen to. I like Flogging Molly, Everclear, America, Tom Petty, Third Day, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Staind, Relient K, Sam Cooke, Rush, Rainbow, Nickelback and about 100 others as well as virtually any blues.

I should probably quickly also state that country is certainly not the only music I listen to. I like Flogging Molly, Everclear, America, Tom Petty, Third Day, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Staind, Relient K, Sam Cooke, Rush, Rainbow, Nickelback and about 100 others as well as virtually any blues.

gasp another Nickleback fan:eek: Everyone I ever run into seems to hate them:eek:

Honestly, I can't stand country. It's just too....."hick" for me. Rock & Roll and Alternative all the way for me! :beerbang:

gasp another Nickleback fan:eek: Everyone I ever run into seems to hate them:eek:

I like Nickleback, saw them in concert, they were actually pretty talented.
Going to The Disturbed/Korn concert at Mohegan Jan.28th with the wife and some friends, should be a rocking night, 7dust is playing with them too.

Found one of the coolest things a few months ago. Two of (arguably of course) the best songs of all time, mashed together in a perfect blend.

Nope, sorry Don't think there's such a thing as ke$ha song I might like.

Well alot of people who don't like her music liked it. Has sorta a countrish-popish countrish sound to it a little but its still alright. It doesn't have that whole robot sound to it or what ever. Take a listen if you haven't you could enjoy it.

Well alot of people who don't like her music liked it. Has sorta a countrish-popish countrish sound to it a little but its still alright. It doesn't have that whole robot sound to it or what ever. Take a listen if you haven't you could enjoy it.

I don't like Kesha but you can like whoever you like. Don't worry what people say just enjoy what you like!

Back
Top Bottom