Road America Race Thread

Maybe it is me, but what is swerving Sammy doing?. He was running third, just said to his pit he thought his rear tire was low, so he stays out? gains a whole two spots with slick tires and low on fuel.

Half a lap short of fuel may not sound like much, but half a lap on this track is just over 2 miles (a full lap is just over 4 miles).

Go Dinger! I hope he wins. If he wrecks which would suck I would settle for any road ringer.

I hope Penske realized his mistake of previously putting Villinueve in Dinger's spot.

wish Penske would put somebody in hornish's spot. That guy can screw up a wet dream
It was incredibly boneheaded of him for him to not pit but he's still a damn good driver. Anyways with Dinger likely Indy-bound who would they put in his spot? Villanueve? :eek:

Nooooooooooooooooo
Regan can afford the mistake because he is the point leader and while it stings I really feel bad for
Billy Johnson. Ran great at Montreal last year but then had to pit. This kid has got some talent.

Go Dinger! I hope he wins. If he wrecks which would suck I would settle for any road ringer.

I hope Penske realized his mistake of previously putting Villinueve in Dinger's spot.

What are you talking about? Villinueve has been racing the 22 for a few years. Long before AJ started racing for Penske. AJ was only with Penske for half a season before he got suspended. He was with Petty up through 2011.

Back
Top Bottom