Robin Miller on bike racing's best-kept secret

S

SuperTex14

I won't spoil the surprise, but here's a teaser from the article:

"Harry Gant was once asked if any of the American Motorcycle Association stars could be stock car drivers and he quickly responded in the negative. “Their balls wouldn't fit through the window,” he reasoned."

Read the article here

good article ! specially tha comments. like a danica thread. ha!

With any luck, I'll be shooting the AMA flat trackers at Colonial Downs this Saturday. 1 mile horse track not far from Richmond. First time they've run there in almost 20 years. And the first time I'l be seeing them as well (if everything works out, that is)

With any luck, I'll be shooting the AMA flat trackers at Colonial Downs this Saturday. 1 mile horse track not far from Richmond. First time they've run there in almost 20 years. And the first time I'l be seeing them as well (if everything works out, that is)
I am envy you now.

I just got the hint and checked out your site, very good stuff. Please share your stuff from Colonial Downs here, and have a great time!

I am envy you now.

I just got the hint and checked out your site, very good stuff. Please share your stuff from Colonial Downs here, and have a great time!
Will do. Like said, everything has to come together just right, but I sure hope to go.

Just found out my credentials were approved, so I'll be shooting the racing on Saturday. Really looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom