Rockingham: SAFER barriers, ARCA return?

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
My people tell me ARCA will return to Rockingham in 2012 and that Hillenburg is planning on installing SAFER barriers within the next year.

:beerbang::beerbang:

Love the ARCA race @ The Rock. Didn't know this track lacked the safer barriers. Definitely need these here, especially coming off of turn one into two. That portion of the wall comes up pretty fast at a funny angle. Can't count the number of Cup and NNS cars that slammed it and got briefly airborne when they used to race there.

Great track.

My people tell me ARCA will return to Rockingham in 2012 and that Hillenburg is planning on installing SAFER barriers within the next year.

Now here's a thread bump. No Rock in 2012, no Rock in 2013. NASCAR trucks in 2013, of course.

What happend with Hillenburg and ARCA? I do remember the ARCA races at the Rock on TV appearing to be rather poorly attended.

Now here's a thread bump. No Rock in 2012, no Rock in 2013. NASCAR trucks in 2013, of course.

What happend with Hillenburg and ARCA? I do remember the ARCA races at the Rock on TV appearing to be rather poorly attended.

ARCA's just not interested in the East Coast it seems. I mean, New Jersey pays them a good sum of money to race there but once the Trucks or Nationwide cars go to New Jersey, I think that'll be the end of ARCA up there.

The ARCA races at Rockingham sucked anyway, and the crowds sucked even more. They are better off just having the trucks and K&N for now I think. That K&N Finale at Rockingham last year was AMAZING

Back
Top Bottom