Rodney in charlotte

Some open wheel driver or something.....honestly who gives a hoot...this guy needs to get a life...hes annoying lol....I'm really starting to sound like the rest of you crabby old men here lol

Some open wheel driver or something.....honestly who gives a hoot...this guy needs to get a life...hes annoying lol....I'm really starting to sound like the rest of you crabby old men here lol

It's Ricky Taylor. He drives Penske's prototype in IMSA, and is very very fast. Haha he definitely has a life. He's a funny dude with a cheesy alter-ego he has a good time with. Not sure what the problem is? Thread is unnecessary but I don't see why it warrants disliking the guy lol

It's Ricky Taylor. He drives Penske's prototype in IMSA, and is very very fast. Haha he definitely has a life. He's a funny dude with a cheesy alter-ego he has a good time with. Not sure what the problem is? Thread is unnecessary but I don't see why it warrants disliking the guy lol
Jordan Taylor, even better.

We need this dude in NASCAR. At least for some one-off road courses.

I dunno just rubs me the wrong way?? Haha I'm crabby??? Lol who knows sometimes stuff like this bothers me hahaha....maybe it's the costume thing? maybe I dont like people dressing up unless its halloween? lol who knows haha I'm laughing at myself because I know it's silly to dislike him.

I dunno just rubs me the wrong way?? Haha I'm crabby??? Lol who knows sometimes stuff like this bothers me hahaha....maybe it's the costume thing? maybe I dont like people dressing up unless its halloween? lol who knows haha I'm laughing at myself because I know it's silly to dislike him.
LOL so basically, Rodney Sandstorm is his Jeff Gordon super fan alter ego. He sort of pranked Gordon a couple of years ago when he drove the Rolex with the Taylor brothers.

I could see him making a one-off appearance at a road-course.

Back
Top Bottom