ROLL TIDE, ROLL TIDE, ROLL TIDE!!!

• Thread starter GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN
  • Start date
G

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN

ROLL TIDE!
ROLL TIDE!
ROLL TIDE!

WE MESSED WITH TEXAS, AND MESSED ON TEXAS N.C. HOPES!!!!

I bet u also messed your panties in the second half when the frosh threw his second TD against the great Bama D and the bama offense was repeatedly stuffed by Texas' defense. Bama played a solid game..no turnovers. Texas offense didnt. Congrats on the win! Alabama was the better team last night.

I bet u also messed your panties in the second half when the frosh threw his second TD against the great Bama D and the bama offense was repeatedly stuffed by Texas' defense. Bama played a solid game..no turnovers. Texas offense didnt. Congrats on the win! Alabama was the better team last night.

Nope, I knew the game was 60 minutes long, and Texas was also #2 and undefeated also. Alabama went conservative with the lead, and Shipley acted as if he wanted to win the game himself. Repeatedly stuffed? Where was the number 1 rush defense in the nation when Ingram and True Freshman Richardson ran up 100 yards a piece respectively.
Great comeback with a deer in the headlights Frosh Q.B. at the helm. I admit it would have been even more satisfying beating Texas with Colt in the game, but a win is a win in the physical sport of Football.

Colt is a stand up guy and I hope he has a promising future on Sundays.

Eh, what about that ill advised fake kick and the pass interception. What about the turnover where Texas recovered the kickoff.

it would have been interesting to see how Bama would have fared if Colt had played. He looked pretty good picking apart the bama defense in the first series of downs.

Cypress, Gilbert looked good once he got his rythem. I think he's gonna be a good QB once he gets some playing time under his belt.

Good game, too bad it didn't happen last year. It would have been a little easier to get to Florida than Cali....

Nope, I knew the game was 60 minutes long, and Texas was also #2 and undefeated also. Alabama went conservative with the lead, and Shipley acted as if he wanted to win the game himself. Repeatedly stuffed? Where was the number 1 rush defense in the nation when Ingram and True Freshman Richardson ran up 100 yards a piece respectively.
Great comeback with a deer in the headlights Frosh Q.B. at the helm. I admit it would have been even more satisfying beating Texas with Colt in the game, but a win is a win in the physical sport of Football.

Colt is a stand up guy and I hope he has a promising future on Sundays.

Texas gained more yardage that Bama...even with the Freshman. Call it "conservative" all you want. Bama ran the ball, because that is all that worked....not because they were playing safe. They only passed the ball a 11 times because the QB was sacked on half of those tries. It was a good game,IMO. Deer in the headlights was the entire Bama nation watching Texas get the ball with a chance to win in the 4th. Bama won fair & square, but to insinuate it was a blowout, or that Bama had the game in hand & was just playing safe is pretty homerish to say the least...That's not how Saban operates.I doubt that the last offensive series before the big sack fumble, Bama was playing "safe". Yet, they still got stopped. Bama is the only team from the SEC that I pull for & am glad this matchup happened!Fergy...enjoyed it! Next year, rematch! Maybe we can get together & make the game! CT

Back
Top Bottom