• Thread starter GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN
  • Start date
G

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
ALABAMA JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU, RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER, GIVE EM HELL ALABAMA!!!

2009 S.E.C. CHAMPS ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, ROLL TIDE ROLL:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

13043_215862357145_85158577145_4324036_2327831_n.jpg

Attachments

• 13043_215862357145_85158577145_4324036_2327831_n.jpg
    13043_215862357145_85158577145_4324036_2327831_n.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 150
Great game guys. I was rootin for them all the way, but Tebow was great as well, just not as good today. So far with the way Colt McCoy is playing, I'd say Ingram just might win the HT. I'd love to see Toby win it, but not another QB. BTW, I never knew that Alabama has never had an HT winner.

Congrats to Bama. Next game, for all the marbles.

Bama fan #1, but I do like Tebow as a person and a competitor. I didn't however like seeing him shed tears after the game however. It's O.K. to show emotions I guess, but Tebow has no reason to be like that. Two National and S.E.C. titles, and a Heisman.

But anyway, Roll tide roll!!!

I think that it shows how emotional he is. Many top athletes, even pros, shed tears when they lose the big one.

BTW, I never knew that Alabama has never had an HT winner.

Congrats to Bama. Next game, for all the marbles.
that surprised me too. there's been an awful lot of good players and teams come out of bama. just assumed somebody must have won it. shouldn't be a problem taking care of texas. just have to be up a couple of td's (or more) going into the 4th quarter. texas got damn lucky last night. bama dominated their entire game. ingram cemented the heisman imo.

I'm working on trying to get in to University of Florida now and I'm from Florida so I'm partial to the Gators but I had a feeling Alabama would win this game. I have no need to be a bad sports fan since Florida's won the last two BCS Championships.

Congratulations Alabama fans. I wish I could've seen the game but DirecTV sucks (two whole inches of snow knocked DTV out for hours ... so much for 99% signal reliability)

shouldn't be a problem taking care of texas. just have to be up a couple of td's (or more) going into the 4th quarter. texas got damn lucky last night. bama dominated their entire game. ingram cemented the heisman imo.

Sounds like the week prior,except the teams were reversed.. when Bama got outplayed the mighty Auburn War Eagle & Texas Slapped the Aggys around....should be a very close game...very little scoring is guna take place. Ingram aint guna run on Texas defense like that. Hey Fergy...we wanted this matchup last year!! A year late, but glad it came together! Hook Em....Texas guna be in the stormtrooper unis!! sweet!

Hey Fergy...we wanted this matchup last year!! A year late, but glad it came together! Hook Em....Texas guna be in the stormtrooper unis!! sweet!

Yeah, a trip to Miami would have been a little more doable than going out to Cali. Nevertheless, two historic colleges getting together and match up very well too. Gonna be a hell of a game...

Bama 17
Texas 14

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
HEY GATORS!!!
ALABAMA JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU, RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER, GIVE EM HELL ALABAMA!!!

Just for that, I'm rooting for Texas.

I know you're happy your team won, but there's no need to be a ****ty fan. If fergy and Slick Nick (who goes to school in Kentucky but is an Alabama fan, explain that:confused:) and every Alabama fan I knew personally acted like you, I'd hate Alabama fans more than Redskins fans.

That's a song that is played by Bama's band after a win, its a tradition that stretches back a long time was actually started by Ole Miss.

You sound like a 2nd grader.

Back
Top Bottom