Roman NOBRAINS at SPA

M

MOEJOE

First corner of the first race of the fall F1 season.

Roman the Retard crowded Lewis Hamilton. Lewis had no where to go, the touched wheels and then Roman took out five cars. Including the points leader Fernando Alonso.

He has been banned from the Italian GP.

I say good. That had to be one of the stupidest moves I've ever seen on the start of race.

Roman didn't have a clue how much room was there. He took it anyhow.

I wouldn't call it the stupidest move I've ever seen, I'd give some blame to Hamilton too.

I don't really care for Hamilton but Grosjean drove across the track on a straight and wiped him out, and the the Alonso flyover reminded us that an open wheel driver can be decapitated.

I think the suspension and 50,000 Euros fine is justified. I don't think the one episode is representative of Grosjean driving record, but still bad enough to warrant the suspension.
Maldonado and even Hamilton are usually bigger idiots imo (Maldonado received two separate 5 grid spot penalties for the upcoming Monza event)

I don't really care for Hamilton but Grosjean drove across the track on a straight and wiped him out, and the the Alonso flyover reminded us that an open wheel driver can be decapitated.

I think the suspension and 50,000 Euros fine is justified. I don't think the one episode is representative of Grosjean driving record, but still bad enough to warrant the suspension.
Maldonado and even Hamilton are usually bigger idiots imo (Maldonado received two separate 5 grid spot penalties for the upcoming Monza event)

Maldonado is like Ernie Irvin

I wouldn't call it the stupidest move I've ever seen, I'd give some blame to Hamilton too.

I respectfully disagree. Hamilton did nothing wrong IMO. I feel bad for the fans for being at a race
where 2 superstars were taken out so quickly.

I respectfully disagree. Hamilton did nothing wrong IMO. I feel bad for the fans for being at a race
where 2 superstars were taken out so quickly.
Hamliton is going to get fired he does so much **** wrong. He made public Mclaren technical information. that's just wrong.

Really? What blame? Like Greg said,, he was pretty much driven into.
to me the one behind is always the one who decides if there is a crash in situations like this. Hamilton could have let off it wasn't necessary for him to stay there on the first lap.

to me the one behind is always the one who decides if there is a crash in situations like this. Hamilton could have let off it wasn't necessary for him to stay there on the first lap.
The guy behind? How about the guy to the right? Because that's where Hamilton was when Roman decided to be an idiot and run him over.

The guy behind? How about the guy to the right? Because that's where Hamilton was when Roman decided to be an idiot and run him over.
He still started from behind, Roman did make a dumb move but he wasn't the sole cause is what I'm saying.

Uh, yes, he was. Just saying.
We'll agree to disagree then I don't need to be in a pissing contest over a wreck that happened a week and a half ago.

It looked like Hamilton floored it after the initial contact to me.........

Back
Top Bottom