Rossi To Yamaha

R

rajflyboy

If Rossi runs to Yamaha for the big bucks I guess we will get to see just how good Nicky Hayden will be on the #1 Honda bike. I'm convinced that Rossi's bike may be better than Nicky's (particularly after Nickys comments yesterday about his bike not having the speed to catch Rossi)!

I want to see an American clean house against the European riders! Hopefully Nicky will be the one to do it!

I hope he signs with Ducati of course, but If he Signs with Yamaha that would be great to hush the skeptics. Hopefully Mad Max will get Rossi's Bike, so then for once he will have equipment greater than Rossi, and all I will have to say is "we'll see". Parity, isn't great.

Yamaha Bike appears to be pretty darn good. We will see if Rossi runs away with things on that bike if he goes that route. I think Hayden will do well if he gets to ride the same bike/program that Rossi has had! It would be interesting to know if the 46 and 69 bikes have equal power and handling capabilities. Inquiring minds want to know!

Back
Top Bottom