Round 2 Of Who Doesn't Advance From Round 2

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
It's time for Round 2 of who doesnt advance out of Round 2, and I think this is the hardest one to make pick's for, and we got the "The Big One" lurking.........

How do you even predict anything after what happened today? Good luck!
That's why said this is gonna be the hardest one to predict who isnt gonna advance out of:laugh:

You know damn well Larson will be in the Big One at Dega and be eliminated. Can't remember the last time he finished there, let alone ran well.

Well then he's due for a finish!

Whoever gets the **** end of the stick at Dega. That's how this round always goes. At least a handful of these 12 will be wadded up.

18 (Karma: Talladega owes him one.)
4 (Karma: Talladega owes him many.)
88 (No playoff points.)
10 (Not enough playoff points.)

Whoever gets the sh!t end of the stick at Dega. That's how this round always goes. At least a handful of these 12 will be wadded up.

Hoping Chase got his bad luck out of the way with unfortunate getting caught up in someone else's wreck at Vegas.

But Dega doesn't usually work that way.

Hoping Chase got his bad luck out of the way with unfortunate getting caught up in someone else's wreck at Vegas.

Yeah he's been pretty boom or bust on the plate tracks this year too lol. Did finish 3rd there in the spring tho. Go out and win that pole and let the cards fall where they may.

Yeah, no one will work with him because he's so "wreckless" and "aggressive"... All while "the new master of plate racing" in the 2 is weaving across 3 lanes of traffic with crazy blocks for 20 laps at a time... :rolleyes:;)

If he can stay clear of Allmendinger and Stenhouse, he may be ok.

It's like picking the lottery.. who the hell knows.

Bowman, Bowyer, Almirola, Blaney

I'm actually pulling for the 10 and 12, but I just don't think they have the cars to make it thru the next round. I expect some fireworks this round though, opposed to last year when everything was calm until Phoenix.

Yeah he's been pretty boom or bust on the plate tracks this year too lol. Did finish 3rd there in the spring tho. Go out and win that pole and let the cards fall where they may.

Yeah, no one will work with him because he's so "wreckless" and "aggressive"... All while "the new master of plate racing" in the 2 is weaving across 3 lanes of traffic with crazy blocks for 20 laps at a time... :rolleyes:;)

If he can stay clear of Allmendinger and Stenhouse, he may be ok.

No longer have to worry about these problems anymore!!!!

Well, four of us had picked Chase for not advancing, and we were wrong.

The current bottom 4 will not make it.

upload_2018-10-9_9-3-44.png

2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff Standings:
[after Dover - race 1 of 3 in the Round of 12, 4 of 10 in the Playoffs]
1) #9-Chase Elliott, Dover win
2) #4-Kevin Harvick, 3101, +68
3) #18-Kyle Busch, 3096, +63
4) #78-Martin Truex Jr., 3069, +36
5) #22-Joey Logano, 3064, +31
6) #41-Kurt Busch, 3054, +21
7) #2-Brad Keselowski, 3054, +21
8) #12-Ryan Blaney, 3043, +10
Currently outside the top 8 to advance to the next round:
9) #10-Aric Almirola, 3033, -10
10) #14-Clint Bowyer, 3033, -10
11) #42-Kyle Larson, 3031, -12
12) #88-Alex Bowman, 3009, -34

Was looking pretty likely for a while there. Had Almirola won, this week would've been a mess.
You really never know what is gonna happen, you are right, Aric winning would of really shock things up.

Back
Top Bottom