Round 4 Of The 4, Who Doesnt Advance Home With The Monster Cup

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
And its set, the 4 drivers to battle it out for the Monster Cup Trophy, so who does not take it home?
My picks

Its tough, I think its going to come down to the 4 and the 18 .

Kyle runs the top the best out of the four so I gotta go with him.

Jolo 2nd.

I picked Logano at the start of the season. Picked him last year too :-/ he'll win one he's that good. I hate it that "the big 3" all made it to Homestead.

My first vote for a champion would be none of the above, but that won't fly, so here goes.

Part of me would support the #78, just as a final flip off from Barney to Joe, but I don't like Truex very much and I dislike Toyota even more.

Part of me would support the #22 because I'm a huge Roger Penske admirer and a Pennzoil guy, but I don't like Logano much at all. I keep wishing somebody would wipe that smirkey grin off his face.

Part of me would support the #4, because I like Harvick more than the other three drivers (which doesn't say a lot), but I have about had my fill of Rodney Childers and I'm still pissed at SHR for switching to Ford.

No part of me would support the #18, no matter what. About the only good thing I can say about the 18 is I LOVE peanut M&Ms.

I guess it IS none of the above. Maybe the #4 or the #78 will fail inspection and Elliott will get put in the final four. Hey, a guy can dream can't he? :)

Hmm I dunno tough choice :rolleyes::D

Honestly I think it's going to be between the 22 and the 4.. obviously the other two can get it done but going off the speed I've seen lately out of them I feel like it's going to be Fords first cup since '04

Obviously I'm hoping for the 22 to take it

Hmmmm I’ve been a fan of Harvick since 01, have a couple 29 Goodwrench/Shell/Budweiser hats and shirts from RCR day’s.Updated to a few 4 Busch hats and a shirt or two, so I’ve got SOME skin in this game on Sunday, I’ve always enjoyed Harv’s swag. I dislike Truex, Pearn and Toyota as well as I don’t think I’ll be able to stomach Rick Allen exploding on the last lap spewing his adversity bull storyline for the 78, maybe a part of me would find that last lap amusing. You can keep the squinty eyed douche who drives the 22, and plus who knows Truex said he isn’t winning the damn war. So that leaves Kyle Damn Busch, the best pure driver on the circuit today IMO. I love watching him each weekend, he reminds me so much of an in his prime JG. A true threat to win each weekend and a championship contender each year. I’d love to see what he could have done under a fair points system like the Winston Cup Points system. With TRD backing and a wealthy Preacher behind him, Id bet you he’d win 7 Cups, a modern dynasty. KDB is worth the price of admission, due to talent and temperment. So saying that...., my head says Harvick because he has been the best all year but if I had to bet my mortgage, I’d say KDB digs deep and summons that once in a generation talent to win Cup #2. It’s going to be close though, a true battle of the titans in the 4 vs 18.

Not a fan of this year's lineup. I really wanted Almirola, Chase, or Clint in the final four.

I despise the arrogant Logano.
I am a Kyle Busch hater 100% and PROUD of it.
Truex has had an attitude about him the past 2-3 years ever since FRR started winning that does not leave a good taste in my mouth. Sometimes I feel like he forgets he putzed around out there for 10 humble years before having an actually good season.
I am an SHR fan and generally like Harvick but he can be a bully and this spoiler thing has irked me...I guess if I HAVE to pick someone....put me down for the 4.

Another year where none of my favorites make it to the final four, but I'll root for Harvick since he's in a Ford. I think he has the best car anyway. Don't like the other three; I wanted to type Logano would be a good consolation since he's in a Ford, but I know wouldn't really be happy about that either.

I want Logano to win. It’s his time. Plus like to see another champ out there. And what a story from when he was “washed up”! Other 3 are jack holes. A wannabe bully, Gods gift to racing, and an aspiring diva.

#78, hopefully.

Otherwise, look at the guy in the 18. He has been present in the final four... four straight years.

It's Harvick's championship to lose. His avg finish there is 10 positions higher than everyone else's.

Recent history would say it will be Logano. Each of the last four years, the winner was one of the championship Four, and in each case it was their first win at Homestead. Joey’s the only one of the four who’s never won there.

It looks like opinions are pretty well spread out between all four drivers. It doesn't matter to me who wins, championships don't have the status they used to.

That 6 looked pretty fast last week. I'd like to see it somewhere near the 22, coming out of 4, early in the race.
Sooooo. That leaves the big three. My heart says 78 but my head says 4.
18 will win it.

Reactions: sky
I'm voting for the 22. I think he is deserving enough at this point. He has put together a lot of good years recently and has roughed some people up and taken a beating from others. He is the only one in the final four without a championship.

My back up is the 18, because I don't feel like his first trophy counted when he was out for half a season. That's just my feeling, but I also feel he is deserving of a championship. Talented guy but I love to root against him.

After that is the 78. It would be nice to see FRR give JGR one last middle finger.

And a distant 4th is the 4 car. I'm still not over the Talladega wreck he caused to get himself into the next round of playoffs when he intentionally wrecked Trevor Bayne. Ditto, pushing Kes into a fight with Gordon and walking away like a wuss, and punching JJ in the chest after JJ went to apologize over an on-track incident. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of his and would rather Kyle Busch win any day of the week than Kevin Harvick.

That 6 looked pretty fast last week. I'd like to see it somewhere near the 22, coming out of 4, early in the race.
Sooooo. That leaves the big three. My heart says 78 but my head says 4.
18 will win it.

You win!!! Worst comment on the board award!!

18 wrecks the 22 on lap 22
then
18 wrecks the 78 on lap 78
then
18 wrecks the 4 with 4 to go in turn 4
then
Nascar slaps the 18 with a DQ
then
4 fails post race inspection in 78 minutes and is DQ'd
then
78 fails inspection 22 minutes later also DQ'd
then